This version adds support for new devices.
Important note for users who used a linked Dropbox account: This version updates to the new version of the Dropbox API, and requires that you re-link your account from the settings screen.
Changes in Version 1.8:
- Resolves a crash on load that effected a small number of users. Sorry about that!
- This version should better preserve data in the case of an application crash.
- Removes support for daily step tracking. This feature is better implemented in the native Apple Health app (and other third party applications), and has consistently been a source of bugs.
Changes in Version 1.8.1
- Improved icon locations on the iPhone X.
- Changed the "Vampire" theme to use a true black color, for a great look on the iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app
Update: it’s working fine now, and it does a great job of calculating totals, averages, and producing a graph of results by date.
I’m now very satisfied and glad to have it.
Some months ago:
Hey developer: you got something good here. Fix it and I'll write a proper review.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the crashes. A new version coming in the next few days should solve a few of the most common crashes. If you are still experiencing issues, please email me with details about when the crashes are happening and I will do what I can to resolve them. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry again for the inconvenience.
Handy app and helpful developer
I think that this will be a very helpful data tracking tool on iOS. I like the layout and feel of the app. After asking about URL schemes via Twitter, I found that the developer was very responsive and open to suggestions to help make Quantifier a more robust app.
Quantifying at its finest
Quantifier offers tracking databases, for number fanatics. It never crashes, and the developer support is top notch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.