After scientists discovered how to send a simple quantum message, an unexpected distress call arrived as data from outside the scientists systems, and outside our solar system. As the mysterious data is deciphered, you've been assigned as ship commander to respond to the distress call on a specialized craft. Your first mission is to explore one of Jupiter's moons.
The game features zero in-app purchases and zero pay-to-win elements and advertisements.
- A single-player indie space adventure!
- A unique science fiction story, characters, and soundtrack.
- Realistic imagery using public domain NASA imagery of Jupiter and the Galilean Moons Europa, Callisto, Ganymede and IO.
- Find cavern entrances on Moon surfaces.
- Explore semi-procedurally-generated moon caverns.
- Upgrade your shuttle with two tiers of upgrades.
- Autosave and 'Ready' button before cavern explorations.
- Review your next missions with the Station Captain!
Become a pro pilot with 3 different difficulty game modes as you descend into and explore various caverns before heading to the Kuiper Belt, and beyond.
* Fixed KBO explorer mode controls! * Fixed shuttle-replacement bugs.
Added mission status in pause menu! Made (easy) Explorer Mode better/easier!
- Stuart Lawson
- 128.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Stuart Lawson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.