The Quartz Quality Management Software app was developed to provide QuartzQMS users access to their subscription's custom Non-Conformance Report, Risk Assessment, Preventative Maintenance, Change Orders and other Quality related processes in an offline environment.
~ Offline Mode ~
Offline mode allows QuartzQMS users to complete Quality Management forms even when no Internet connection is available. When offline, forms are stored locally on the user's device until a network connection is found. When an Internet connection is made, forms are automatically uploaded to the user’s subscription.
Offline mode is ideal for QuartzQMS users who require access to their custom Quality Management processes and to enter data into forms while working in areas where Internet isn't reliable.
~ A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words ~
In some cases, it’s easier and more informative to take a picture. Images taken during form edit are automatically sent as attachments.
~ Actions and Signatures ~
Users can assign actions and sign forms before submitting them to their subscription.
~ Data Saved Automatically ~
When completing a form, the QuartzQMS app saves data automatically so users will never lose data. This functionality is ideal for extensive forms, such as audits, where users have multiple instances of data entry interaction with the app.
v2.6.4: Form editing performance
We continue working on making the app more responsive on older devices. This version should feel faster in many places but specially during form editing.
- Improved performance when navigating between fields
- Select fields (single and multiselect, references and email fields) should now be more responsive when changing selected values
Additionally we have fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed a crash when interacting with date fields in certain conditions
- Tapping twice on a process will no longer open two forms
- Offline forms now respect the process' configured field groups
- Fixed a bug where some users could not edit the last field on a form
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.