[FANTASY ADVENTURE QUBETOWN LAUNCHES!]
Do you like a town full of cute and cubic characters and animals?
Welcome to QUBETOWN, the best free to play online farming game!
Every day is an exciting adventure in our town! Harvest crops, raise animals, and even explore dungeons to find awesome treasures!
Build a big farm to feed farm animals and pets and grow crops ranging from wheat to cotton.
To make your town flourish, build bakeries and dessert shops to turn harvested crops into items you can trade. Trade with friends in Market Island or with cute dragon, elephant, and whale characters in exchange for exciting quests.
Collect citizens and heroes to help your town-building adventure more prosperous and to protect your citizens from evil trolls.
Don’t forget to socialize with friends by joining cooperating guilds and playing exciting minigames.
Reveal QubeTown’s story by exploring various types of expedition.
And don’t worry, you are not alone! There are brave citizens and cute animals to help your explorations.
Build the best town by designing it your way. Customize characters and re-arrange structures the way you like it. Compete with friends to see who can build the coolest town!
Download for free right now and build your greatest QUBETOWN!
QubeTown Features :
* Build your own town with a variety of unique buildings and cute landscape decorations
* Harvest crops, produce food, and craft goods for your citizens
* Trade goods with neighbors and friends to earn gold and prosper
* Expand your property with golds earned from completing quests and trading
* Explore and travel to mysterious dungeons with your brave citizens and heroes
* Protect your citizens from evil trolls destroying your town.
* Customize your Lord or Lady with one-of-a-kind hairstyles and costumes
* Decorate your village with cool sculptures and personalized placements
* Discover interesting and engaging stories with Tommy
* Meet cute animals including dragons, elephants, and pandas!
* Play minigame with other Lords from all over the world.
* Socialize by inviting your Facebook friends or make new friends in cooperating guilds and communities.
Qubetown is a free online farming and town building game with unique system of dungeons and trading. Download for free and start your fantasy farming adventure today!
Do you need more information, my lord? Learn more about the game!
Mini-Game is back!
- Set records in a Lord Runner mini-game on May 30th
- We have added new types of rewards for Lord Runner
- We have added new types of package
Regular Event is Coming!
- Help White Rabbit to make a present for Queen of Hearts!
- Find out new Wonderland's time limited landscape on June 13th
Here is the Game Improvements
- Talk with guild members with our new Emoji!
- Check out our new field character's products!
- We have fixed bug
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but could use more things
I love this game. It’s so much fun, but there’s a few things I’d recommend to make it better:
1. Market island. The purchases are so inconsistent. I have never had a real person buy my stuff. It sits in the shop for days until Arum buys it. I have spent gems and money to market my stuff to everyone, but no one buys it.
2. The timing to help friends is so long. I don’t know how long you have to wait to help them, but I feel like it’s eternity. Maybe speed up the process? Also the troll game is my least favorite.
3. Gifting. Please please please make gifting items an option! I would love to help out my friends and gift them things they actually need.
4. Leaving notes in town. This could benefit everyone, if the person leaving notes can get the smile coins and the person receiving can have a nice note about how nice their town is.
5. Quests. You barely get any per level. I’m always quickly completing the quests in my level, then waiting forever to level up and get more.
6. Player stats. You can’t visit anyone’s town you’re not friends with, which is so annoying! You also can’t view anyone’s actual stats besides friends, recommend friends, and those in market island.
Hoping this helps. If you’re curious about my town, come visit. My ID is Skiyana
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any other suggestions which you believe can greatly assist our community, then you are welcome to join us in our community page where QubeTown players gather to talk about the game: fb.me/QubeTown.
I love this game. It popped up in my facebook feed and it took me a few days to get it but i am happy I did!
1. I love the art style. I’m not sure why others are complaining but I find it eye catching and appealing.
2. I like the fact that you can upgrade your storage with coins instead of having to use micro transactions or find strange items. Please do not change this. It really makes people want to continue to play.
3. I like how the quest pop up and inform you of your next task instead of having to constantly click on a new quest. It’s nice to be able to get started and know up front what I have to do.
4. I like the bingo card concept when it comes to completing tasks and I just think it happens to be a really nice incentive to play.
The only issues I have had is an ad froze when I was watching it but I just went out and came back into the app and it started working. Other than that the game has not loaded up if it was left on and I clicked it. It just sat on the loading screen but I simply closed the app and reloaded it and it worked well.
Please keep up the great work! This game is really helping with my anxiety and insomnia so i greatly appreciate it!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for such a positive review! We are glad the game is enjoyable! We want you to know QubeTown cares about the feedback of our users. If you want to contact us, use the in-game Support menu or at https://goo.gl/eiVTRQ. Thank you.
Kicks me out a lot
When I first downloaded the game I thought it would be really fun, and IT IS!!! Accept for one thing. On my phone I got the game but it took FOREVER to load and sometimes it would kick me out altogether. I finally got through that and it went a little smoother until it tried to show me how to help friends a little bit went well, but then once “arum” started to talk, it froze and kicked me out. I tried again, but the same thing happened about 20 times and I did as much as I could think of. I got full bars of internet and I closed all tabs but nothing was working. I even tried deleting it and downloading it again, but it still did the same thing and now I’m stuck in a pickle trying to figure out what to do. I am not saying that it’s bad, but something isn’t working out for me. I hope YOU enjoy the game while I’m stuck in a pickle. Have a tremendous day! :)
Developer Response ,
Hello dillon is fabulous,
We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing. We would like to assist you in every way possible, so please contact our Customer Support Team: https://goo.gl/eiVTRQ.
Please include your Pin-ID, In-game Nickname and details of your issue.
- WEBZEN INC.
- 462.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2018 Webzen Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Rubies $4.99
- Starter pack $1.99
- Wonderland PackⅠ $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.