If you like match-3 games and Tetris, you'll love Qubies. Move and rotate the falling pieces to match colors in groups of 3 cubes or more. The more cubes you match, the faster they fall.
Qubies’ color matching lights up the same part of the brain that loves puzzlers like Threes, Sudoku, and even the good old-fashioned Rubik’s Cube. With simple touch controls, cheery colors, and a peppy soundtrack, Qubies is a minimalist match-3 game you won’t want to put down.
Download Qubies for free and get unlimited Classic mode—no ads or time-outs, just pure puzzle challenge. If Classic mode has you hooked, an in-app purchase unlocks more game modes and saves your high scores to the leaderboard.
Qubies Game Modes
- Classic: match colored blocks in clusters of 3 or more
- Sprint: like Classic mode on steroids, try to beat your best score in this fast-paced lightning round
- Rows: only matches containing horizontal rows earn points
- Countdown (coming soon): 100 seconds to make as many matches as you can
- Power-ups (coming soon): use power-ups hidden in cubes to get out of sticky situations
- new mode Hundred
- Batch integration
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than Tetris
Good game but needs some tweaks
I've noticed that sometimes if you eliminate a line underneath some random block, sometimes they fall and sometimes they remain floating in the air. Is that on purpose? I also agree that the colors could be different
The colors are too similar for colorblind people like me to enjoy the game. Each color should be dramatically different from the others in the next update. Then I think it'd be a lot of fun.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.