Introducing Qude (as in “queued”) - a quality social network to share trustworthy reviews and recommendations from the expertise of your social circle. Qude is the new way to blog with convenient lists of your favorite spots!
1. The best hidden restaurant in town
2. Your secret fascination with botany
3. Greatest hits of your summer vacation
If you’re like us and tired of gambling on random Yelp suggestions from strangers, start a clever Qude of your own. Join your friends on Qude to share recommendations and more with people who you trust.
Once you’ve made a Qude, you can update it any time - add or replace items, follow up with a new experience or mention one thing you almost forgot.
Do you know the best dim sum restaurants in Chinatown? Can you tell me the best make-out movies of all time? Are you a Bloody Mary snob that can name the only places in Brooklyn where you can get a crawdad garnish?
**New Dark Mode enhancements for easier map and menu viewing**
- Quickly and easily create lists detailing your favorite dives
- Post your thoughts for your network to enjoy
- Share your opinions with people who value them
- View your friends’ Qudes and see what they think
FOOD REVIEWS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Share reviews of food and restaurants
- Check out reviews from friends in your network
- Share your expertise with your published Qudes
- Explore social spots recommended by people you trust
- Edit or update your reviews any time
- Discover experiences made by friends and those you trust
- Scroll your feed for the latest Qudes
- Browse a rich media experience as you search images, maps, movies, or songs
- Fill up your Qude with items from Google, Spotify, IMDb or your personal library
- Edit the item image and replace Google images with pics from your library
Share your reviews and watch your friends thank you. Download Qude today!
"This release contains performance fixes and design enhancements affecting the profile scroll, feed cells and central navigation. And as usual we eliminated some pesky bugs."
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best 90's Disney movies? There is a Qude for that!
First, the designs on the app speaks for itself. I was impressed the second I opened the app. But more importantly, the app is great because of its empathic user experience and how easy it is to use. Usability is very important to me. Qude is also great because it gives the user a more personal experience. If a larger company or apps tells a user that some specific food is the best, it’s probably because that food brand paid them the most money. There is no personal feel in that. Qude’s users however are actually on site, giving other users a first-hand experience in where the best place they have gone to or what the best food they have eaten.
This is what I’ve been waiting for!
This app is amazing! I love how you see what your friends think of places and things...because yelp is all strangers that don’t have the same taste as I do. I’m more likely to go to places that my friends and acquaintances love and recommend. Well done!
Love recs from real humans!
Here’s a thing you might not know: not everything on the Internet is true. Gasp! I know! Is why I trust real human recs more
That’s all this app is: real people talking about real things they love, from things into the city to foods to movies.
It’s a little difficult to use at the start but once you get going, it’s really addicting. Give it a try and see what you discover.
- Qude LLC
- 70.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Qude LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.