The Qudos Bank Mobile and Tablet banking app delivers greater speed and stability, as well as a range of new features:
* A quick balance screen to show the balance of up to 4 accounts without having to log in
* Fingerprint or Facial Recognition login, as supported by your device
* Create, amend and view scheduled payments
* Card Management functionality for credit and debit cards including the ability to change PINs and report a lost or stolen card. This has been recently enhanced to enable requests to reduce credit limits on credit cards, and the closure of credit card accounts
* Manage the devices on which the app is registered
* Enhanced alerts and notifications for cards and accounts, with greater control over how and when you receive them
* Easily send intentions of overseas travel, including dates and destinations * Send money overseas via international telegraphic transfer to over 200 countries and territories in more than 130 currencies
* Check your quick balance hands free using Siri
* Register and use PayID for quicker and easier payments
* View in-depth details on all your card & BPAY transactions.
* View your account eStatements
* Update your address and contact details.
We’re confident you’ll be impressed with faster performance and more functionality that the new app provides.
To use the app, you must first be registered for Online Banking. If you’re not yet registered please contact us on 1300 747 747.
* Don’t keep your Member number or PIN with your device
* Don’t allow another person to register their fingerprint or other details on your device
* Make sure you logout once you’re done using the app. The app will automatically logout after a short period of time
* Call us immediately if you lose your device or believe your login details may have been compromised
We want to hear from you
Make sure you use our “App feedback” feature available at the top right of the menu inside the app, in particular to tell us what additional features and functionality you’d like to see us add in future releases and updates.
This update includes the ability to view your account eStatements, enhanced transaction information including merchant names and logos so you know where your money was spent, and you can now update your address and contact details within the app. It also includes minor bug fixes and enhancements to ensure that your banking on the go is as simple as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not remember users
Constantly have to reregister and set a new pin. Whoever developed your app, you paid them too much.
Why would you bother
Probably the worst banking app I have ever seen.
- Qudos Mutual Ltd
- 153.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Qudos Mutual Limited trading as Qudos Bank ABN 53 087 650 557 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238 305. | BSB 704 865
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.