Queen's Wish 2 DOES NOT support: iPhone 5 or earlier, iPhone SE.
Queen's Wish 2: The Tormentor is an huge, retro fantasy role-playing adventure, featuring:
* Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay. No in-app purchases or ads!
* Open-ended story in the barbarian lands of the Rokaj. Make the choices you want, and enjoy the terrifying consequences.
* Suspenseful tactical combat. Select from sixty different abilities. Build and rebuild your warriors to face rapidly changing foes.
* Gain strength with a unique fortress system. Build and equip fortresses. Customize your Empire to gain power or please the locals.
* Explore (Conquer?) an enormous outdoors and a huge variety of dungeons and enemy fortresses.
* Not just orcs and elves. Explore one of the fascinating, detailed worlds that make Spiderweb Software adventures unique.
* Over 100 quests and hundreds of magical artifacts to hunt for.
You are a child of the dread Queen of the mighty empire of Haven. Alas, your life of happy luxury has been stripped from you. The Queen, your mother, is desperately ill, so you have been forced to travel to the savage Rokaj. It is a poor and brutal land of warriors, constantly prone to rebellion.
You find yourself in the middle of a vicious power struggle, between your masters back home and the raiders and assassins of the wilderness. A rebellion is brewing. If you can’t prove yourself and master the wild Ro, it will be a bloody disaster. Can you take control of your Empire’s lands? And what will you do with them once you have it?
Explore a vast nation full of cities, forts, and dungeons. Fight clever, carefully designed turn-based battles. Deal with misbehaving vassals with bribery, diplomacy, or violence. Build new forts and customize them, choosing among upgrades that give your adventurers powerful bonuses. Experience with other Queen's Wish games is not necessary to enjoy Queen's Wish 2.
Enjoy a new adventure from Spiderweb Software, now celebrating 28 years of making fine indie fantasy role-playing goodness.
* Had to replace corrupted preview video.
Ratings and Reviews
Old school wonderment
Spiderweb Software’s games aren’t for everyone. If you are looking for long cut-scenes, great graphics, pay-for-upgrades, you will be greatly disappointed. But if you want tactical play, tweaking characters, choices that matter to what happens to you, then this their games are for you.
I’ve played a lot of Spiderweb’s games (both on iPad and Steam) and Queen’s Wish 2 I think has become my favorite. I like how building the forts helps your characters, the story, and the choices. I wasn’t as big a fan of the first Queen’s Wish — it seemed to need some smoothening out. I think they did that with QW2. I’ve really enjoyed it. Well worth the money if you want a story-driven, tactical, old-school game.
All That CRPG Goodness….
This is yet another stellar example from the team at Spiderweb Software . No monetizations, no skins, no glossy pretentious slick graphical feats here. Just a compelling storyline and lore and in depth character and world/base building with some resource management on the side. The world is immersive and atmospheric. One can easily spend a couple hours merely exploring the protagonist immediate environs BEFORE setting off into the greater expanse of this world. The games learning curve is NOT for the faint (or impatient) of heart: no cool down timers or XP boosts et al here. Each point spent on each skill set must be done with foresight and careful consideration. Risks must be calculated. All in all- Just a good ole fashion CRPG Master Class. Bravo team, highly recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spiderweb Software
- 192.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Spiderweb Software Inc., All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.