Quests puts your issues and pull requests from Github.com and Gitlab.com in your menu bar.
- See how many issues and PRs are blocked on you
- Optionally, get notifications when new items are assigned to you
- Know whether a PR is assigned to you, or you have been requested to review it
- See issues across multiple repositories
- Connect to Github.com and Gitlab.com
- Click through issues or projects to see what's assigned to you
- That's it, it just kinda works™
Fixed a bug that was causing CPU usage to spike on Big Sur.
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly with GitHub
It's so nice to have my pull-request count visible in the menubar. Thanks very much for making this!
Same issue as KnorstUSA
Works fine with GitHub, will not connect to GitLab
Never worked for me with Gitlab. Tried two different access tokens with permissions as instructed and only ever showed network error. Other Gitlab-connected applications on the same machine worked fine.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Steamclock Software, Ltd.
- 12.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Steamclock Software, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.