Quests puts your issues and pull requests from Github.com and Gitlab.com in your menu bar.
- See how many issues and PRs are blocked on you
- Optionally, get notifications when new items are assigned to you
- Know whether a PR is assigned to you, or you have been requested to review it
- See issues across multiple repositories
- Connect to Github.com and Gitlab.com
- Click through issues or projects to see what's assigned to you
- That's it, it just kinda works™
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some GitLab integrations from working
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works perfectly with GitHub
It's so nice to have my pull-request count visible in the menubar. Thanks very much for making this!
Same issue as KnorstUSA
Works fine with GitHub, will not connect to GitLab
Never worked for me with Gitlab. Tried two different access tokens with permissions as instructed and only ever showed network error. Other Gitlab-connected applications on the same machine worked fine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.