Enjoy entertainment that fits into any moment of your day. Original shows featuring the world’s biggest stars. Episodes in 10 minutes or less. All designed for your phone.
No more streaming movies and TV shows you don't have time to finish. Quibi brings you new content that is quick enough for any in-between moment, like coffee time, your daily skincare routine, even bathroom breaks.
Watch news, drama, comedy, docs, sports, and more during your downtime without missing a beat. Check your personalized feed to see what’s new, discover trending episodes, or search for shows based on your mood.
You’re in full control of what you watch and how you watch it. Vertical, horizontal; no matter how you hold your phone, everything is framed to fit your screen. Want to watch Quibi on TV? Use AirPlay to watch shows on the big screen directly from your phone.
Access unlimited original content from the comfort of anywhere. Download episodes to watch when you’re offline and on-the-go.
With fresh new shows available every week, you’ll enjoy:
* Original comedies
* Movie-quality action & dramas
* Real stories & documentaries
* Daily news, sports, life and culture
More info on Quibi subscriptions:
* Your subscription begins after your free trial, if applicable, and will auto-renew each month.
* Have a change of heart? You can switch plans in your in-app settings. Or cancel your subscription anytime via the App Store.
* Payment will be charged to your App Store account each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the renewal date.
* You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings and selecting Subscriptions.
* If your subscription is canceled, the cancellation will be effective at the end of the current subscription period.
* No refunds will be offered, and any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you change your existing subscription to Quibi (Ad-Free).
For more information:
With life a little less on-the-go these days, our latest update gives you more flexibility to watch Quibi wherever you have downtime. Now you can share Quibi episodes from your phone to your TV with AirPlay.
Download the latest version to ensure you never miss a Quibi, at home or on-the-go.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Jam-packed with celebs and designed for quick consumption, Quibi is a streaming service unlike any other. For the way we watch now, it’s the perfect blend of smart, funny, and very, very short.
Good but needs some fixes for iPad
First off, I just want to say that Quibi has a lot of great content like The Shape of Pasta, Flipped, and The Most Dangerous Game and I would definitely recommend this service. I know that this app was designed for viewing on mobile phones, but I feel that there is a sizable amount of people, like me, that also watch Quibi on iPad that would appreciate if some minor issues were fixed with the app. The first issue is that when you open the app and browse it is in a vertical position regardless of the way you’re holding your device and it stays this way until you start watching an episode of a show and manually switch the angle to a horizontal position. The second issue is that the app doesn’t seem to be compatible with iPad accessories like the folio keyboard with makes it more difficult to search and type. Overall, Quibi is an excellent service that I would definitely recommend, but the app just needs some minor changes to make viewing its amazing content much more convenient and enjoyable.
There are many issues with this app that could be fixed, but maybe not so easily. For starts, it does not support binge watching. If they had launched with more episodes, they would probably have a lot more users, but right now many people are not using the app. And it’s not because the content isn’t good or because their advertising missed the mark, it’s because nothing on this platform make people want to download the app and see what it’s about. The revamp of Punk’d with Chance the Rapper attempts to get the attention of Gen Z and other young people, but they failed to realize none of those people even know what Punk’d is, a don’t care when they can get actually funny, not staged content on apps like Tik Tok. If Quibi wants to succeed they need to release they’re best possible show in entirety to give people something to talk about. All of the shows are incomplete and fine but they won’t finish for another 90 days because episodes are released in 5 minute batches. Normal shows release about 30-60 minutes of episodes per week, but Quibi makes users wait at a horrible time- their launch. They need to get people talking!
- Quibi Holdings, LLC
- 63.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Quibi
- In-App Purchases
- Quibi $4.99
- Quibi (Ad Free) $7.99
- Quibi (Ad Free) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.