Finding the right formula for gradient color is quite a challenge. Using Quick CSS Gradient you can visually design a complex gradient with multiple color stops easily.
- Support all major web browsers
- Horizontal, vertical, and diagonal, and radial gradients
- Multi-stop gradients
- Support multiple color formats (Hex, rgb, rgba, hsl, hsla)
- Save and load custom gradient presets
- Live preview
- Added syntax highlight into source code editor
- Added "Export CSS" and "Export HTML" menu
- Added reset button
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, needs some more intitutive controls
Superb tool idea, and for what it does (that I can figure out that it does), it works very well. Two spots to improve:
* There isn’t any clear way to get the multicolor striped ones you show in three of the examples, all three of which are successive colors in series, though a more typical use is to fade from one color into another (e.g. from blue to purple). I did figure it out eventually, but it’s unintuitive. The Color box up top, I should just be able to add colors to it, instead of having to use Position to generate a new slider line and change the color assocated with it.
* There’s no reset button to get a blank slate. I have to either manually reset everything, or close and re-open the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.