Connect to the world's most popular annual medical book and get authoritative clinical guidance on more than 950 diseases and disorders - anytime, anywhere!
When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT), the ultimate on-call and office companion. This application provides practical, expert, as well as immediate access to evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information.
This edition, designed for quick and easy access to information, delivers streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference in hospital and outpatient settings.
* Authoritative content derived from derived from the most recent edition of CMDT the #1 annual guide to internal medicine and clinical practice
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, Evidence and Reference
* Contains a large list of topics with concise, yet sufficient information coverage
* Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
* Immediate access to critical information
* Outstanding search capabilities
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD
Professor of Medicine, Emeritus | Department of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Professor of Medicine, Emeritus | Division of General Internal Medicine | Department of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
Michael W. Rabow, MD
Professor of Medicine and Urology | Division of Palliative Medicine | Department of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
LATEST APP UPDАТES:
• Learn in style with any of the four colorful new themes – The colorful layout will turn your learning experience into an enjoyable routine. Customize your dictionary and benefit from the cheerful mood your favorite color brings you.
• Dive right into the intricacies of the language - With new and convenient Home page, sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches, you can get to the desired entry faster than ever.
SEARCH TOOLS - quickly find words with the clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience, the dictionary combines several search tools to match or predict what are you looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type.
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases.
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results in seconds.
• Voice search helps you find an entry when you don’t know how a word is spelled.
Looking for a specific word but don't know how it's spelled? We've got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary. Designed to give you freedom to structure your studies, the dictionary combines several learning tools to help you be more organized, including:
• ‘Favorites’ that allow you to create custom folders with lists of words.
• Recent list which helps you to easily review looked-up words.
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
• Word-of-the-day option to teach you a new word every day.
Feel excited by the new word or definition you just learned? Share your discovery with friends on social media, email or any other option available on your device.
• Updated 2019 database
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is the by far the best and most comprehensive resource that I have been able to find available as a quick reference on illness and disease. I'm certain that much more could be included, but then it would become exhaustive and confounding. This covers key salient info so one can quickly move on or delve into another source on the specific disease much more deeply. I cannot say enough positive things about it. My only complaint would be that sometimes I get lost in my spare time just reading and reading for my own edification. My family thinks me a bit insane, by I guess that's a compliment to your excellent efforts! Thank You again! The Docs at work are ALWAYS "borrowing" my phone to make a call, yet oddly enough no number shows up on the phone app, but your app is the last one accessed when my phone is returned. I always tell them they COULD GET THEIRS OWN!!! because I use mine at home all the time but I just get a look like "I'm a doctor why would I need something like that"? So I said I'll remember that the next time you need to borrow my phone! LOL HOPEFULLY IT WILL BOOST SOME SALES ☺️.Anyhow thanks much for the great resource, good luck! Dawn White-Santore RN ICU
Excellent resource of concise medical info!
I have used this app many times for either a quick review, update or refresher of countless conditions. Also, I’ve utilized it for in-depth analysis of certain topics to achieve a level of expertise that I would otherwise not have such quick access to.
Definitely a 5 * rating!
Good: UI, content; Needs improvement: Table formatting
This app has been super useful during my med-school rotations. My only dissatisfaction is with the formatting of tables and the inability to use landscape view (which would be most useful for viewing tables). For example, for table 39-1 in the “Paraneoplastic Syndromes” topic, I am unable to simultaneously view (in the same frame) the right-most columns and the row-headers on the left (except when I zoom out all the way out, which renders all of the table’s contents too small to read)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MobiSystems, Inc.
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 MobiSystems, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.