Quick Hash is a files' hash calculator.
- MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and CRC32
- Hash code Check
-Supports multiple files
How to use:
- Click the "Open File" button and choose the files you will get the hash codes.
- Click the "Clear Hash" button will clean the hash code logs.
- Click the "Save hash" button your can save the has codes to disk.
- If you choose bunch of files and do not want calculating, just click the "Stop Hashing" button.
- Check hash code is super easy, just enter the code and click "Compare Hash" button.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.