Quickly view your Hennepin County Library Account
- Saves your barcode and pin, no need to re-enter every time you run the app.
- Scan the barcode in the app to checkout books at the library
- View your current items out and due dates.
- View items currently being held at the library and when they expire.
- View items that you've requested and view your place in line.
- Ability to switch between multiple accounts
- View your library fines
In the future I plan on adding the ability to cancel and create new requests as well as search the catalog as well as re-add the capability to renew books. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with feature suggestions.
- Added display of your barcode to use when checking out at the library.
- Fixed display on devices with larger screens
- Added display of total amount owed in fines
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says and seems quick.
Would like ability to renew books.
Great 3rd party replacement for the old app
Hennepin County has a great library system, and they used to have a pretty good app to check out books and monitor requests, but it was eventually removed from the App Store. Now we have a 3rd party alternative, which is a slightly more limited, but also considerably faster to use if you just want to check when your books have arrived or when the checked out ones are due. The best part is that it doesn’t require you to sign in every time you open it. For those complaining that you can’t reserve or extend books through the app, just use the link to the mobile website in the app if you need to do something more complicated. Thanks so much for creating this, and please continue to support it as long as you are able to do so!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.