A QUICK AND SMART BUDGET MANAGEMENT TOOL
Quick Money Recorder Premium will help you to take the next step on your smart budget management and money saving journey!
What you already get from Quick Money Recorder:
1.A super easy to use app, you can start to record expenses on the go in a few seconds!
2.Customizable categories to keep your budget organized and under control
3.Clear vizualisation with simple expense graphs and calendar view, set your income and start managing your money like a pro!
4.Take a picture of your receipts within the app and add the spending details later!
5.A free calculator and a choice between 113 international currencies
Check the awesome features available with the Premium Version:
1) More customization with theme color personalization, more categories to add...
2) Convenient data and graph export to Excel and PDF funtion
3) Essential Dropbox/Evernote backup for secure data and peace of mind
4) Dropbox/Evernote backup to ensure your data is always available
AND MUCH MORE!
Download Quick Money Recorder and start tracking your spending to SAVE MONEY the smart way!!
What Quick Money Recorder users say:
Simple! This app was just what I was looking for. Something quick and easy.
I use this amazing program to control my spending habits. It's great!
QMR is exactly what I needed. It allows you to categorize your spendings and to start saving some cash for a rainy day!
Awesome!!! Excellent way to stay organized on my day to day expenses.
Can you afford not to have a smart money tracking and money management tool?
About QMP Magazine/ Cloud Subscription:
(This applies only to subscribers*)
- "QMR Magazine Cloud subscriptions" purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $3.99USD monthly and $24.99USD yearly (Pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: http://smart-idea-apps.com/qmr/term/
・Added "Now" button in QuickInput/CalendarInput
- Sync repeat item
- Renewal subscription
- Minor bugs
【Message from the QMR team】
We would like to thank you for using Quick Money Recorder. Now all users can backup their data by email, we strongly advise you to use this feature to make sure your budget is safe!
If you've got any questions or feedback for us, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Best so far! Almost exactly what I needed!
So my wife and I decided to begin to track our discretionary spending and so I dug around to find something on the App Store that would allow us to create a basic virtual "envelope" system. Ideally we were looking for something we could open and in a couple clicks enter the transaction and have it sync so the other person is updated.
I love how I when I open the app, I can click my category, enter an amount, and I'm done. All the other apps use a horrendous input method that is as tedious as a full banking suite program on a PC which is what we were trying to avoid.
The only thing I don't like is that when I set a category budget amount, there doesn't appear to be any way to make the apps sync it. So every time I make a change to my budget I have to manually update 2 phones and an iPad.
Apparently I'm the only person using it this way or I would imagine they would have fixed it years ago.
Anyway, I'd give 5 stars if it wasn't for all the manual syncing.
Other than that it's a clean, well laid out app that is great for tracking a basic budget.
Older version much more practical
I loved this application and have recommended it to several friends. i also been using a paid version since 3 years. Recently some important features were added but at the same time the UI was tampered with and use of the application became less practical.
Things that took one step now take three. Adding notes to an expense is sluggish and requires too many steps for no good reason. One thing about software development ( i used to be a developer) if its not broken don't fix it. Camera access from the entry screen was convenient and fast, it allowed me to take a pic of a receipt quickly and save an entry so I could enter details later, now getting to attach a picture is too many steps into the process. Similar problem with notes, instead of typing directly into the note box now you get a flimsy annoying pop up with confirmation button so you need 3 clicks instead of 1. Great functionality additions but ver bad User experience in the interface and it is disappointing when a newer version is less usable. I look forward to the fixes on the UX in the next version. As for this one ... It made me start looking for alternatives.
This delivered a simple and effective means for me to track my monthly expenses. Other apps were not very intuitive or wanted to link to bank accounts etc. This one gets the job done without the fuss and complex externals
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for using our app and your comment. We are very glad that you satisfied our app. We will continue improving the app and we hope we will be able to keep you as a satisfied user.
- Smart Idea inc.
- 70.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Smart Idea inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Magazine Cloud Subscription Premium $3.99
- Magazine Cloud Subscription Premium $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.