3-Day Free Trial available to new subscribers.
Fast and powerful invoicing for the iPad to manage sales, payment, products and inventory.
Quick Sale is ideal for all types of businesses including sales agents, service professionals, stores, mobile businesses and many more.
This app is designed to create invoices in seconds and to impress your clients with professional invoices in PDF format.
Email or print invoices instantly, import or update thousands of products using the import/export feature, generate sales reports, backup your data, create multiple companies and much, much more!
• Invoices, Quotes, Estimates, Work Orders
• Invoices in professional PDF format
• Products and Inventory
• Categories and Subcategories
• Import/Export products with photo
• Multi-Company creation
• Signature capture
• Printing to any AirPrint compatible printer
• Receipt printing to a compatible receipt printer w/cash drawer support
• Multiple sales reports
• Terms and Conditions page
• Dropbox support for product import/export and backups
• Text on the invoices can be customized to your own language
• Access customer contact information from the iPad's contacts list
• No internet connection needed to save or print invoices.
• And much more!
• Annual subscription is required to use Quick Sale. Free trial may be available.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase or at the end of the free trial period if offered.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > Tunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Problem restoring backups or product files from email with some email providers.
• PayPal web checkout shipping option.
• Updated iZettle support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problem with back up
I have been using this app for years now, and it works perfectly. But after the last update i couldn’t send back up or get it open on other device.
For instance I use the app on my main iPad to invoice then have another iPad. Usually I used to get the store manager to send me the backup and I open it in my personal iPad and look at data. But now the back up isn’t recognized by the app
Developer Response ,
(If the problem continues please make sure you don't have an older version of Quick Sale installed on the iPad or submit a support ticket from our website).
This new update fixes the issue with the backup. Please update to this new update to resolve the problem.
If the issue continues please submit a support ticket on our website and we’ll try to help you resolve your issue as soon as possible.
The reviews section is not the right place to get support and resolve issues because our post and replies require Apple approval and this takes time. Thank you.
I own my own business its a plumbing and general contracting co. I have been in business for 15 years and have always used QuickBooks Pro, I have used QuickBooks Online Version the down fall for me is I want to shift my entire business to the IPad for portability. You can not do that with quickbooks, the version they have is week and cumbersome. This little app in my opinion the best app for the IPad. I am talking about field work this app covers most everything.
Here is the bad point it has a general reports list but it does not cover things like profit off subs or total on profit on parts. It asks you for cost and price but no reports to break this out. I think with a little tweaking this could be hands down the best software I have ever used. I am making the painstaking process of changing over our entire business to this program because I like it so much and it has so much potential. I am going to try and give input to the designers of the this app and try to make it the perfect app for small business. I did by the Iscan for this app it scans cool but I thought it would put in all the info for the product, it just enters a number you still have to give the description and pricing it just places a barcode number. I am not sure if this is worth my time yet.
I have this app for many years is really helpful I own a small business need to track the numbers of older and also inventory pricing all working great! If it can tracking every monthly sale that will be perfectly .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VisionaryWare, Inc.
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 VisionaryWare, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.