The quickest and most powerful QR code Reader, ever!
Quick Scan helps you scan and decode all the QR codes around you, including contact, detail, plain text, website URL, telephone number, SMS message, email address, email message, calendar event, locations and more. It is transforming your life towards an easier and more convenient way.
- Fastest QR Code and Data Matrix scanning
- Auto decode all types of QR codes: contact details, plain text,
website URL, telephone number, SMS message, email address, email
message, calendar event, locations...
- Scan Barcodes & QR codes from photos in your Photo Roll
- Perform all the actions related to the QR code without quitting the app
- Add contacts directly into address book
- Open web links and map locations directly in the app
- Embedded SMS and Email sending
- Add new events to iCal in the app
- Unlimited storage for scan history
- Save useful and favorite QR codes for future reference
- Share by mail and text message
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, elegant and non-annoying
Want a simple app that allows you to easily scan qr-codes without fuss? Well look no further. Quick Scan is appropriately so named. It's so easy, it's unreal. Great for us gray haired folks who just want to scan, not learn the secrets of the universe.
Absolutely worthless and frustrating
Do not bother with this app. Maybe it works; maybe not. Who knows since it will not let you use it. The first screen shows up with the QR scanner on it, but before you get to scan anything the screen is taken over by an ad for something else which you can’t get rid of for 30 seconds and this happens over and over. So you waste time, and you don’t get to use it and you see a lot of junk you are not interested in. Would give zero stars if possible.
Zero Stars - Find a better app
With the brilliance of the Tech Industry, there is no excuse for such complete failure. This app has not worked correctly since I downloaded it. When I touch to open the app, the screen changes for a second, then I am back to my home screen with no app open. I touch it again, same thing. Usually by the 3rd try, it will actually open and STAY open. But wait, there’s more! After I scan something, it isn’t consistently saved in the scan history.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.