Quick Tips For New Dads 12+
The Ultimate Survival Guide
Quick Tips Publishing Ltd
Designed for iPhone
The ultimate survival guide for new dads, made by dads. Rated 5 stars and featured on ITV, Fox News, NPR, Mail Online, WIRED and Shortlist. No waffle. No nonsense. Just quick, practical advice to help you become a great dad and earn some serious brownie points along the way.
* 250+ Stress-Busting Tips written by real dads, showing you what you should do (and should never ever do) with a newborn baby.
* 11 Essential How-To Guides, teaching you essential ‘dad skills’ like changing a nappy/diaper, bathing your baby and sterilising a bottle.
* 5 Must-Have Checklists, helping you avoid the stress of packing for labour, preparing your home and taking your baby out and about.
* The Weird Stuff Nobody Tells You, including black poos, baby boners, mini periods and other common headf*cks.
* 100s of helpful photos, bringing the app to life and hopefully raising a smile or two amid the mayhem.
* No long wordy pages, just short, punchy tips to flick through, whether you’re on the train, in front of the TV, or on the toilet.
“Make sure you download the app – your wife will love you for it!”
- Fox News
“First time fathers will be very ‘appy’ with this modern guide to fatherhood!”
“One of the newest ways that dads can learn how to be dads.”
- NPR (National Public Radio)
“A no-nonsense pocket guide from the men who’ve been there and got the drool-encrusted t-shirt.”
“The first app specifically designed to help out hapless new dads.”
- Mail Online
APP STORE REVIEWS:
“This is a must-have for all new dads. A real lifesaver!”
“Looks great and has loads of good advice. Can't recommend highly enough.”
A Great Find!
“Really pleased to have found this app. Such great advice and so easy to use.”
“This app is brilliant in every way, it should be compulsory for all new dads!”
“This will be great for my boyfriend who is completely petrified at the thought of being a first time daddy. Would definitely recommend.”
From taking great care of the new mum, to helping out with late night bottle-feeds, to learning how to bond with the screaming, eating, pooing mess that comes crashing into your life – you’re covered.
‘Quick Tips For New Dads’ is the ultimate survival guide for first-time fathers, providing you with the information every new dad needs to know, all served up in digestible bite-sized chunks, and written by the dads who have already been there and got the sick-stained t-shirt.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added a few new tips
- Swatted some bugs
- Improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
Not Sure You Couldn't Find For Free
The app is good. It's nice to have photos with instructions for dads. I didn't realize this was a European based app. That's not a big problem. Honestly, you may be able to find an app just as good for free.
2 dollars 2 much
I was expecting to find some stuff maybe that wasn’t found via your routine Google search on each topic at hand — maybe even a “Dad Forum” or some place to discuss things in real time. I gave it a three though because the info they do provide is legit. And if you hadn’t all ready spent the last 9 months trying to prepare for the moment, there is a lot of good info organized and compact into one app. But charging 2 bucks (whether it’s a lot to you or it isn’t) is taking advantage of nervous new dads trying to figure a way to eventually earn that “#1 DAD” Coffee Mug and Tee ...
I am daddy... for 2 weeks
I am first time dad. A bit of what my wife says a helicopter parent (prom should be fun) but just reading that others have been in my shoes has been great (therapeutic even). Thanks for all the dads sharing. I appreciate it. Pls keep the tips coming, it’s great knowing that People care and are willing to share their advise.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quick Tips Publishing Ltd
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Quick Tips Publishing Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.