Easy Writer is a beautiful, easy-to-use and powerful word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable.
Easy Writer is ease, fast and uncluttered. It starts up quickly, has a live word count, easy on the eyes and you can export all the common formats: .pdf, .docx, .doc, .xml, .odt, .rtf, .rtfd, .webarchive, .txt and more. To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful. Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
Great word processor
• Paragraph and character styles
• Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
• Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
• Table of contents
• Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
Compatibility and sharing
• Export Microsoft Word documents
• Export files to HTML with/without styles, PDF, RTF/DOC with pictures.
• Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
Powerful writing tools
• Free-form headers and footers
• Date-stamped backups
• Selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc
• Find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
• Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data
• It is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear
• Find and Replace feature make your documents easily search
• Word 2007 (.docx)
• Word 97 (.doc)
• Word 2003 xml (.xml)
• OpenDocument (.odt)
• Rich Text with Graphics Document (.rtfd)
• Web Archive (.webarchive)
• Rich Text Format (.rtf)
• Text Document (.txt)
• Text (you provide extension)
• Open Document (.odt)
+ Fix some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has an unpolished look and feel. The icons images are unclear and clunky; it reminds me of an old school linux UI, when pretty much every tool that came out used a different UI technology, so nothing was ever finished looking.
It’s also got terrible workflow. Dialogs like formatting popover the text. There aren’t even buttons for alignment and, even though you can customize the toolbar, they aren’t one of the options.
And bugs, like a background the color of the page filling the top 1/4 of the surrounding background when you view it maximized. This app has a long way to go to earn the ratings it’s been getting.
On the positive side it does seem quick/lightweight, and it has an alternate color scheme that only effects the document by I appreciate the choice in colors. I think if you’re going to present two options, the designer chose wisely (and you’ve got to have a darker option for me to be happy, so I was glad to find the alternate color scheme existed).
So, perhaps with some work, this may evolve into the application “everyone” seems to think it already is.
Perfect for 99% of word processing needs.
Quick Word Ultimate has hit the sweet spot of having just the right number of adjustments and controls for a pleasant, easy-to-use word processor. MS Word is great... when you need to do your dissertation, write your novel etc,. For most of us who need a word processor to write letters, make notes, keep a journal and other assorted tasks, MS Word is a slow-opening, overbuilt, behemoth whose multitude of features are a liability.
I'm not ready to rely on a web-based application such as Open Docs. Quick Word Ultimate is the perfect answer. It's quick opening. It opens and saves in .doc and .docx format. It does all the common and needed formatting tasks easily!
The best word processor
An attractive and intuitive interface makes this program a pleasure to use. SO easy to change margins, line spacing and zoom page in and out, using sliders. Simple inspector that tells you all you need to know, no more, no less. A great program to use and try it. It's great. I've been using word processors for 10 years every day for all sorts of stuff, and I love this program!
- FENGMEI QIN
- 218.4 MB
OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 AppLife Tech.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.