Whether new to budgeting or a long-time Mint customer looking for a new home -- we welcome you to try Quicken and take advantage of our current discount pricing!
We believe budgeting and personal finance should be simpler. That’s why we created Quicken Simplifi, a powerful budget app and financial management tool to help you budget, track your spending, and get insights on how your money moves. Whether it's your first budget or you're a seasoned budgeter, you’ll love the convenience of our mobile budget app.
Quicken Simplifi allows you to connect your bank and investing accounts to monitor transactions and track all financial balances in one place - giving you a comprehensive view of your personal finances. Whether paying off debt on high interest credit cards, saving more money, or growing your net worth, Quicken Simplifi empowers you to make progress towards your money goals. By accounting for every dollar in your budget and giving you personalized money insights - you'll be able to manage your money like never before.
Connect Your Accounts to Track All Your Money
– Connect your bank, credit card, investing, and retirement accounts in one place so you know exactly what’s happening with your money and finances
– Get automatic, real-time tracking of transactions – including income, expenses, and spending – to ensure your budget is on track
– Quickly identify changes in your spending, budget categories, net worth and more
Budget Planner & Money Management
– Track transactions & account balances
– Monitor monthly subscriptions and track recurring expenses
– Pay off debt and get intentional with your spending habits
– Create watchlists to track spending in budget categories like online shopping, food delivery and takeout, and subscriptions
– Get alerts on upcoming bills
Save More & Reach Your Money Goals Faster
– Whether saving money for a dream home, vacation, retirement, or education, Quicken Simplifi helps you budget for life’s important milestones
– Paying off credit cards, loans, or other types of debt? Add a goal and track your debt payoff progress
– Find opportunities to save money and grow wealth with confidence
– See if you need to cancel subscriptions to put more towards your savings
– Get reminders when savings are off-track so you can reach your financial goals
Get Custom Insights & Financial Reporting
– Discover key insights about your money and finances so you can make smart decisions
– Create custom alerts and always know where you stand with one personalized, use-anywhere budget app
– See how much money you’ve spent this month, excluding bills and subscriptions, so you know if you have enough left in your budget or need to cut back.
– Customize your personal financial dashboard to tracks what's most important to you
Personal Financial Dashboard
– Quickly view balances across cash, checking, and savings accounts, property value, debt, investing, and net worth
– See recent transactions to verify your spending
A Successful Track Record in Personal Finance
For over 40 years, customers have relied on Quicken for money management so they can live healthy financial lives. Quicken Simplifi is the latest solution in the Quicken portfolio to help customers budget better, reach their financial goals, and grow their money.
We take privacy and security seriously; learn more at www.quicken.com/privacy/us. California residents may also use the link to opt out of the use of personal information per the California Consumer Privacy Act.
This update contains an important bug fix to improve app stability and experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Update showing excluded transactions is so annoying!!
The latest update has been driving me nuts. To hide an item from reports or spending plan you have to scroll around until you find the right arrow to expand, previously the options were just showing. But what’s really leaning of the verge of being unusable is no longer removing items in the spending plan that you exclude. Based on their FAQs this is intentional but why?! It’s just noise, I don’t want to see what I’ve chosen to ignore. I get wanting to make it easier to find excluded items to change but there is no options to hide them (like there is in income, just do that in the spending plan too!) and it doesn’t group it at the bottom which would at least get them out of the way. Instead they are just hanging out there to have to scroll through and confuse you (the little gray eyeball is there but I still want to filter out). Really makes it way less usable. Other things- connections to banks don’t consistently work, it’s missing some flexibility like splitting an item and ignoring only part of this split. And you have to open and close the app at least twice for it to fully (very slowly) update, and I know when it’s worked because I’ll get batched email notifications that are obviously playing catch-up. Overall it’s a pretty good app but those little things start to add up and make it frustrating to use. I will continue to use it but I don’t recommend it to other people, fwiw
I love this app. I am not a zero-based budgeter at this phase in my life, and that’s why this app is so stellar. It allows you to prioritize the things you need, prepare for certain things that may come up in the month and then still have a lump sum leftover that’s flexible for whatever your life turns out to be that month.
It’s just so frustrating to use, and I’m holding out hope the developers will really put in the elbow grease to make it run smoothly. Debt payments on cards that are carrying balances (on a debt payoff journey) are not intuitive to the app, you have to work against it to make sure they don’t just count it as a transfer and not money “lost” to a debt balance. Your current balance seems to never reflect what’s actually reflecting in your bank statement, and I can’t for the life of me figure out why this is. It always seems like my available to spend does not line up at the end of the month with how much money I still have in my account. I feel like I am constantly making workarounds to get the best accuracy possible.
Truthfully, this review should probably be a 3 star but I just love the concept of the app and it’s function to see the future, make “buckets” and not force you to do zero-based budgeting like so many others. Also, it’s account integration is heads and shoulders above a lot of other apps I’ve used - it tracks all kinds of accounts for you. I really hope it gets improved soon!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and honest feedback! We actually released a new version of Simplifi this week which not only comes with significant speed improvements, but hopefully helps eliminate the need for some of those manual workarounds.
Those are great call-outs regarding debt payments too — I'll bring it to the product team to see what can be done. If you haven't yet, also consider contacting the support team through the in-app Help Center as they might also be able to fix that experience for you. — Jonas @Simplifi
I thought I had no money but now I know for sure
I was obsessed with Simplifi for a few days when I started with it. It’s a game changer. The features - transactions, watch list, reports, savings goals, and spending plan - especially the spending plan - are intuitive. All the ways I would think I’d want to understand my money are all here. It’s not 5 stars because it’s got a lot of little quirks that I think mostly come from the complicated nature of tracking money from various accounts that all behave differently. They’re so unique that I would need a few paragraphs to adequately explain any one of the examples. I’m hoping Simplifi gets better at handling all the weird situations it finds itself in. Simplifi is quirky but I still really love it. It’s given me a lot of peace knowing how much money I actually have to spend.
Edit: I don’t know any money tracking app with similarly useful features as Simplifi, so there is no replacement. But the mobile app has been so hard for me to use lately. Categories and tags and planned spending budgets are missing. The way pending transactions work sometimes is clunky and it throws balances off. Spending from a savings goal is awkward. I’m going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quicken Inc.
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Quicken Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simplifi Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Simplifi Yearly Subscription $47.99