We’ve all been waiting for the Quickeyboard, a keyboard for iPhone users that will make your typing experience much simpler. You, now, have the numeric keys and the emojis on just one page and one keyboard. Go to the symbol's page with one swipe. Deactivate your least used emojis and customize text replacement features. All that with your information being private.
- Numeric keys are on the same page as the alphabetical keys
- Swipe the most used symbols from the numeric row
- Swipe an emoji and get back to the keyboard without switching from keyboard page to another
- Deactivate the emojis that you do not use
- Swipe the symbols from the Symbol’s page (Symbol’s page in QuicKeyboard is only one page and not two pages like the regular keyboard)
- Symbols (% # * = etc.) fit on one page. (not two pages like default keyboards)
- Text replacement feature which makes it easier to replace full phrases by shortcuts
- Possibility to add all your contacts to the predictive dictionary
- Memorizes your most used phrases and makes the future predictions better and typing faster
- Information is private and nothing is transmitted to any server since you can use the keyboard without allowing full access. Only if you allow full access you can help us track any bugs in the app to make the keyboard even better
- Other Languages are coming soon
Finally, a keyboard that makes your typing experience much easier.
Since the keyboard is smaller than the original one, you might click some characters by mistake in the few first weeks, but once you get used to it, the time-saving you get for having everything in one place is awesome.
- iPhone X Max, XR compatibility
- Prediction optimization
- iOS 12 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the keyboard
Just hoping there’s a way to remove or hide the message on top of the keyboard that says “Allow Full Access to get word predictions" at least give us a option to do so if you pay the app.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate taking time to review our keyboard. We will take your comment into consideration and add it as a new feature in the next release.
Very useful. Few suggestions if they're able.....Turn On and Off the clicking and vibrating on key presses. Add microphone use for voice input etc. Tool bar for added msg additions (ex-- Google search, Gif's, our photos, etc) like some of the other keyboard offerings. This keyboard layout already sets itself apart from others. And themes would set it off especially a BLACK theme. Love dark modes but simple "skins" for the keyboard would be nice for little more personalization. Otherwise, does as intended
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your very detailed feedback and will take every step to make it happen. On the next version, we will do all the possible steps to include all your updates. w
After using this keyboard a few days it seems to work good. just updated it yesterday so I think they may be comitted to keep making it better. The only change I would like is for the keys to be a little larger.
- Music or Media Holding
- 65.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music or Media Holding
- In-App Purchases
- "Full Keyboard" $1.99
- "Full Keyboard" $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.