Easily and quickly hide apps by clicking inside the app. QuickHide is really easy to use and it is a great tool to enhance your workspace fluidity. It can instantly hide windows by clicking inside an app a number of times, or by pressing a custom hotkey.
QuickHide can show the previously hidden window by holding right click.
- Select between pressing a Hotkey or Clicking a number of times inside an app to Hide it
- Set custom hotkey to hide app
- Choose click type to hide app (double Left Click or double Right Click)
- Hold Right click to unhide the recently hidden app
- Activate app ( bring it frontmost ) after unhiding it by holding Right Click
- Automatically hide app when loosing focus
- Enable / Disable QuickHide functions anytime
----How to use----
Just launch QuickHide and it will be ready to use. Enable and Disable QuickHider by checking the box in the Menu. Customize your own preferences from the Preferences Window.
Fixed bug where the app was crashing if relaunching app and Hide Frontmost Hotkey was not changed at first launch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
APP IS NON FUNCTINOAL
The application fails to open. Whenver you try to open it, you just get a 'quickhide quit unexpectedly" error message.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! The issue was fixed a while ago.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.