Don't let your ideas get away!
QuickJot is your idea inbox: Jot thoughts down quickly and triage them later. Open QuickJot and immediately start writing. When you have time later, triage your notes and export them to any supported app or service.
- Write quick memories to send to Day One or another journaling app
- Jot down reminders to be put in Todoist or another to-do app later
- Scratch out tasks to organize in Trello or another productivity app at a later point
- There's no save button. If you write it, it saves.
- There's no overhead. When you open the app, the keyboard is up and ready to write.
- Rapidly create notes with the + button. Write endlessly, creating a new note with every + button tap.
- Export text to any of your apps that have a share sheet extension. That's a lot of apps.
- Don't need a bit of text any more? Delete it, no worries.
- QuickJot supports multi-tasking on iPads and works great in Slide Over or Split View.
Treat these like sticky notes: lightweight temporary storage of thoughts until you can file them away in systems more structured.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what it should & does it well
No more, no less. Exports to Evernote just fine when I want it to!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.