Quickly is for those times when you don’t need a to-do application to set a reminder.
Bring it up, set a time and message, then get back to what you were doing.
• A fast, clear and familiar interface which gets out of your way.
• Use colon notation or h/m/s abbreviations to specify a relative time. For example: 3:30, 3m 30, 3.5m are all the same time. Or add the am/pm suffix to specify a time of day. When you’re done, the time becomes a clear, easy-to-read format.
• Make minor adjustments to the time with the up & down arrow keys, by 10-minute increments by holding the Command key.
• Activate Quickly using the app icon, the menu bar or a system-wide keyboard shortcut.
• Use a system alert sound, or add your own.
• Supports dark mode.
A single in-app purchase adds more features:
• Reminders integration to have Quickly reminders across all of your devices. It can also keep a history for future reference.
• To get your attention, choose presenting the reminder as an alert window instead.
• Updated design for macOS Big Sur
• Simplified the wording of the “remaining time” text
• Fixed a potential performance issue when using Reminders support
• Fixed a crash on launch when running on OS X 10.11
• Other minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but needs work
Quick and easy and intuitive to use. However, I would really like to be able to set multiple notifications at a time, as my work requires many overlapping reminders (devs: I’d be willing to pay for this feature). Also, the sound doesn’t seem to be working though my volume is turned way up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.