Quickly is for those times when you don’t need a to-do application to set a reminder.
Bring it up, set a time and message, and then resume focus on your previous activity.
• A fast, clear and familiar interface which gets out of your way.
• Use colon notation or h/m/s abbreviations to specify a relative time. For example: 3:30, 3m 30, 3.5m are all the same time. Or add the am/pm suffix to specify a time of day. When you’re done, the time becomes a clear, easy-to-read format.
• Make minor adjustments to the time with the up & down arrow keys, by 10-minute increments by holding the Command key.
• Activate Quickly using the app icon, the menu bar or a system-wide keyboard shortcut.
• Use a system alert sound, or add your own.
• Give Quickly a dark appearance to match the dark menu bar and Dock introduced in OS X Yosemite.
A single in-app purchase adds more powerful features:
• Reminders integration to have Quickly notifications across all of your devices. It can also keep a history for future reference.
• To attract your attention, choose presenting the notification as an alert window instead.
• Notifications in Notification Centre show with the Alert style by default. If you are updating from a previous version, no change will be made.
• Added support for localised 12-hour clock suffixes, in addition to using am/pm.
• Fixed "Show Quickly in menu bar" button having no effect before macOS Sierra.
• Improved error handling when the script handler is missing.
• Other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs work
Quick and easy and intuitive to use. However, I would really like to be able to set multiple notifications at a time, as my work requires many overlapping reminders (devs: I’d be willing to pay for this feature). Also, the sound doesn’t seem to be working though my volume is turned way up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.