Project management with natural gestures on Gantt chart, synchronizing and sharing projects across multiple devices and teams, and supporting integrating with Microsoft Project Plan.
## PRIVACY FOCUSED
User-created projects are stored on the user's device or iCloud Drive, as desired.
## ACTIVE UPDATING
• Being enhanced continuously based on the best practices of experts and ideas from users.
• App-Liv.jp Top10 Project Management Apps of 2019 - 1st Place.
• BestApp Ever Awards 2014 "Best Business App" - 3rd Place.
## QuickPlan is now available for macOS
Download 15 days of the free trial from https://quickplan.app/trial.
QuickPlan makes project scheduling super more straightforward than ever. Using NATURAL mouse GESTUREs on a clean and slick user interface makes project maintenance more accessible, faster, and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, outline and inspectors flexibly and efficiently, create tasks, organize your project calendar and resources, track status. It's easier than you think, with a minimum of effort and learning.
The QuickPlan app supports exporting projects to image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft Project, and WBS files. AND to import projects from Microsoft Project, WBS, Mind Map files.
The app supports sync project plans between the same user's macOS and iOS devices and supports team collaboration via iCloud Drive. And it helps to share via AirDrop, Email, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
QuickPlan supports creating partial projects for specific project members.
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPad - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels.
## EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE
· Nature gestures to lay out the task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand.
· Keyboard shortcuts
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Context-based editing on the outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
## STRONG PLANNING
· Multiple projects, display as tile, with duplication support
· Organize tasks in REAL task groups and sub-projects
· Task color, icon, contact, and the necessary task fields
· Four outline levels (plus sub-project, totally eight outline levels)
. Gesture-based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, Row height
. Project currency, charge rate, project resource, calendar, task date policy
## TREE and LIST
· Rendering in tree
· Rendering as list-style with Sorting and Filtering supports
## UI CUSTOMISATION
· Task column title and visibility customizations
· Taskbar style
· Export to Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets included) files
· Options to customize exporting
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
· Microsoft Project file (in XML format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import from Microsoft Excel file
· Import from the iThought Map file
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
· Supports to create a partial project for particular project members
· The partial-project will only include the tasks that belong to the specific members
· Widget to track in-process tasks (iOS 14 or above).
· Today widget and Local Notification.
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals, and life. The best project planning app for the iPad
· Initialize plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MS Project XML file, and reporting, tracking
· Schedule, confirm actions at meetings
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
QuickPlan for iPhone is separated.
We create apps for you to have a more productive day. The most popular project planning app for iPadOS is now better than ever!
This release brings the automatic backup feature - automatically backup project upon opening.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Become the master
Never done this before. But everyone thinks I am the master project planner. This is what technology is all about. I am now empowered with a new skill it probably took hours and hours of training and practice to master in personal computer era and months and months before that. With my project plan to redo a front entrance and lobby to an upscale senior living community I can now take the long view, but also if anything gets sticky I can dive right to the friction point and micromanage the problem until it screams. I have all the subs on board and all clearly see how their tasks link and make other tasks possible. The residents are deeply affected during this construction, and seeing each step laid out in time and linked makes them fully informed and if delays occur it will be a snap to update the chart and keep them current as to the cause of delay. It’s good to be the king. BTW I am 64, so old dogs can learn new tricks.
Made by a Professional
Here’s the thing, the author understand project management. The app is developed by someone who knows what it’s like to create a Gantt Chart or to move around bars before sequence and dependencies were certain. This is the only tool that I know of that can arrange bars in the gantt by dragging it. Other apps you have to type in a date and duration. Part of the use for such an app is to figure out the arrangements and relationship, which means the planning moves from uncertainty to concrete logistics. This app understands the process of planning.
Yes the curved dependency lines are ugly. But it clearly indicates dependent relations better than the straight lines.
The creator of this app have read the PMBOK. Have had first-person experience of project management on an industry standard level. This is what other apps are lacking. I have tried many of them over the years. And am often surprised how lack of knowledge the developers are towards the field. They might make beautiful interfaces, but the usage is awkward. This app does not have the prettiest interface, but is pleasant enough. The usability is better than any PM tools made, including Microsoft Project which is very powerful, but not as intuitive.
Praises to the developer and hope more to come.
Darn near perfect!
As with many folks I don't often script reviews but I'm drafting this just 3-days post total knee replacement. As a stand-alone App I think QPP is thet good.
Additionally, QPP fits quite nicely with most all of my non-professionally based projects and integrates just as well with my professionally based projects.
The integration with other Project and GTD Apps as well as email is certainly an appreciated feature. And' the 'sub-project' feature was well thought-out.
Since your team has raised the bar of QPP this far, go-forward enhancements I hope the development team will also consider are:
1. A breakout TimeLine for Milestone or Other Summary (IES) or a Project Summary Level Road-Map View, if you will.
2. The ability to move a Task/Milestone under an indented project structured without the given having to be indented first.
3. Aside from being 'Project' guy I'm also a Mind-Mapper and a creature who likes features! My last recommendation is a big-stretch without a doubt, I know but here it goes. As not all projects are waterfall by nature, provide an option to build the Project Plan or WBS via a mind-mapping-like front end and provide an option for some portion of a project's functionality to include project methods that are iterative or short structured-runs. It seems like this would further broaden your appeal to those who engage in a wide-range of project management methodologies.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for choosing QuickPlan. Your ideas are very welcome, and our team will work with you for the details - would you please help to contact us via https://goplan.app/contactus?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hao Li
- 105.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 ~ 2022 Mobilinked Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.