Project management with natural gestures on the Gantt chart designed for small touchscreens. Sync projects across multiple devices, and share projects in teams AND supports Microsoft Project Plan integration.
## PRIVACY FOCUSED:
User-created projects are stored on the user's device or in iCloud Drive, whichever the user chooses.
*** This app is ONLY for iPhone ***
QuickPlan has separate apps for iPhone and iPad. You can save money by buying the app for one device only, or pay the same price for both devices.
* Feature Video https://youtu.be/Ean-OpZkhEQ
* No In-App Purchases.
* QuickPlan is now available for macOS (Free 15-day trial is at https://quickplan.app/trial).
QuickPlan makes project planning more convenient than ever. NATURAL GESTUREs and keyboard shortcuts are used in a clean and elegant interface that makes project management more accessible, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, manage and simplify projects in Gantt charts, structure tasks in a tree structure, organize your project calendar and resources, track task status. It's easier than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports exporting projects to image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft Project and WBS files and importing projects from Microsoft Project (in XML format), WBS, Mindmap, and Excel files. Plans can be synchronized with multiple devices via iCloud Drive. They can be shared with other users and devices via AirDrop, email, and the iOS Files app.
QuickPlan optimizes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and makes them work for iPhone - without the complexity. We bring INTUITIVE and discoverable project management to users of all experience levels.
## EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE
- Gestures for tasks: create, remove, move, indent and outdent, change order.
- Gestures to zoom in and out, collapse and expand.
- Dynamic context menu system makes scheduling a reality on a small touch screen
- Batch input
- The most fluid Gantt chart app on a clean interface.
- Context-based editing of outline, Gantt chart and inspectors.
## STRONG PLANNING
- Multiple projects in groups, with support for duplication.
- Organize tasks into REAL task groups and sub-projects.
- Task color, icon, contact, URLs, and other necessary task fields.
- Five outline levels (plus sub-project, for a total of ten outline levels).
. Gesture-based management of task links.
. Project currency, charge rate, project resource, calendar, task date policy.
## TREE and LIST
- Rendering as a tree with support for key path display.
- Rendering as a list with support for sorting and filtering.
## UI CUSTOMIZATION
- Customization of the task column title and visibility.
- Style of the task bar.
- Export as image, PDF, and Microsoft Excel (including three sheets).
- With options to customize the output.
- Sync projects between iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- Export and import Microsoft Project XML files.
- Import and export SwiftApp WBS files.
- Import from Microsoft Excel files.
- Import from iThought Map files.
- Supports Airdrop, OneDrive, Dropbox.
- Supports creating a sub-plan for specific project members.
- The sub-plan contains only the tasks for the specific members.
- Widget to track ongoing tasks (iOS 14 or later).
- Today widget and Local Notification.
QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning that sets ease as the ultimate goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals and life. The best project planning app for iPhone
- Initialize, discuss, present and share your plan, and export it to Microsoft Project Plan for future work.
- Strategic Planning
- Import MS Project file (in XML format) and reports, tracking.
- Plan new ideas
- Agree and confirm actions in meetings
- Discuss, plan and assign tasks
- Track project progress
We are always looking for ways to make QuickPlan more powerful and easy to use for your project planning, management and execution. In this version, we have made a major enhancement that we think you will love:
- We have upgraded the baseline feature to archive the task work and costs fields in addition to the date and duration fields. Now you can compare the date, duration, work and costs fields between the actual and the archived data. This will allow you to measure the variance and performance of your project in more detail.
We hope you enjoy this enhancement and find it useful for your project management.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for fair price
It’s rare for an app of this quality to be available for a 1-time purchase. It’s absolutely worth the plunge. Gantt charts can be quite complex, so it’s remarkable how intuitive this app makes managing them, particularly with how small my phone’s screen is compared to an iPad. I am a market research professional and have been using the app every day for a year as a personal tracker for the status of survey fieldwork. I can’t speak to any collaboration features or the desktop app, but for my purposes, it gets a strong recommendation.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for choosing QuickPlan.
And as for team collaboration with the desktop version, please refer to our guide at https://quickplan.app/documents/ios/user-manual/collaboration/icloud
Good portable replacement for MS Project.
I’m a Technical Project Manager, Product Manager and ScrumMaster. Having this app on my phone really helps me plan, maintain and adjust resources when I’m away from my laptop. The UX feels like Microsoft Project without the complex overhead. I’ve been using this for nearly a month to manage personal and work relate projects. It’s simple to use, intuitive for beginners and have the common used fields out of the box. The major issue I have and the reason stopping me from giving it 5 stars is that the app crashes when trying to add two or more resources. The crash is constant and very annoying. Luckily the last change does get saved before it crash so you don’t have to redo things.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble! Version 8.9 fixes this issue. Thanks for using QuickPlan.
Used for Project Management Capstone
This is a simple, effective and surprisingly powerful scheduling software that can be used in lieu of MS Projects (and on the mobile platform). Since graduating, I have used on real world projects as a consultant, keeping myself more organized and efficient.
I would like to see a more precise scheduling options that would allow to schedule tasks as hours instead of days to complete a single tasks. But the overall usability of this app results in a 5 star rating.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 皓 李
- 91.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 ~ 2023 Swift Apps Group
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.