QuickThoughts rewards you with FREE iTunes Gift Cards for sharing your thoughts via quick surveys and local survey events! Earn rewards on the go and redeem them for free $10 gift cards!
Select from thousands of surveys right on your phone, or check in at local retailers and take photos to earn gift card rewards on the go. Pick from a wide variety of surveys and polls ranging from quick surveys to in-depth questionnaires- you can even embark on real life GPS-based activities to earn gift cards at your favorite stores!
Each survey rewards up to $3, and local activities pay up to $5. Once you hit your first $10, you can cash out for a FREE iTunes gift card!
Have fun, share your thoughts, and get rewarded with QuickThoughts!
Earn Free Gift Cards for Surveys
- QuickThoughts offers paid surveys from thousands of sources on hundreds of subjects. You’ll never run out of chances to earn iTunes gift card rewards, just for sharing your opinion with real sources that value your thoughts!
Share Your Opinion
- QuickThoughts partners with companies that want to hear YOUR opinion to make their products and services better fit to what you like. Get your voice heard and help make a change - plus earn some free rewards along the way.
Earn Up to $3 Per Survey
- Each survey is different, and so is each reward! Longer polls and in-person activities can compensate you more, while shorter surveys give you a quick boost to your balance. When you hit your first $10 in points, you can trade them in for a free gift card!
Redeem Points for iTunes Gift Cards
- Trade in the points you get from surveys for free iTunes gift cards! The dollar amount in your in-app wallet is the same amount you’ll receive in your iTunes wallet – no secret exchange rates or hidden fees.
Check In With Local Photo Activities
- Use the “Find Local Activities” feature to scan the area around you for location based survey opportunities. Then, travel to nearby locations and provide your feedback to retailers through fun photo activities. Earn up to $5 per survey for going on an adventure!
Marketing agents and local businesses want to reward you for your opinion! Take quick polls from your phone or head into the field to take photo surveys, and exchange your points to get free iTunes gift cards!
You could be earning right now! Download QuickThoughts and share your opinions today!
Signing up is easy and safe. Must be 18 or over. Not available in all countries.
•The application uses GPS in the both background and foreground to qualify you for surveys based on your location and to enable the “Activities” functionality.
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
•You may disable location for QuickThoughts, but this will limit available survey opportunities and disable the “Activities” functionality.
Minor updates and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Edit of first review
Granted I am “intelligent” according to standardized testing yada yada...but I got shut down temporarily for apparently answering questions too quickly. Once they reviewed the surveys I’d taken, they decided to reactivate my account. My only problem with that is that they could’ve handled it a lot better than just shutting me out and making me wait a week in order to understand why they shut down my account without notice. What was happening is that the computer assumed I may not have been actually answering the questions but just trying to put whatever answer in, in order to get past to the next screen and be done with it, in order to get the pay for it. In actuality, I’m an extremely fast reader, like, very fast. Once they read my responses, and realized I wasn’t actually trying to cheat the system, they reactivated my account with all the previous money I’d earned, so in all fairness, they did fix the problem fairly quickly...for this kind of an app, a week isn’t that bad of a turnaround time, I suppose. Just be aware. That said, if you’re willing to invest the time for a small payout, it does add up over time. Having a $10 iTunes credit here and there for answering a bunch of questions at my leisure is a decent deal.
I loved it until..
This app was my holy grail. I was frustrated with a game I have been playing for years because I really wanted to spend real money to be able to succeed more. I had spent about $50 of my own money when I was told about Quick Thoughts and it changed my life. I loved this app and never planned to stop using it until about a week and a half ago my app stopped working and said “account error” whenever I tried to log in. I emailed support and waited for a reply. I received an email the next day saying they were reviewing my account and would hopefully get it back to me in a couple days. After about a week and a couple more emails to and from Quick Thoughts, I was told my account should be working in 48 hours in two different emails. After 4 days, my account still was not working. I emailed them one last time yesterday and received an email today saying my account was suspended because I violated their terms by “not being thoughtful and attentive”. Now I am a very fast reader and thought that was a good thing until today. I don’t feel I should be penalized for reading quickly. You could easily review my answers and see I was being truthful and taking my time. I’ve see many others with the same or a similar problem as mine. Unless Quick Thoughts addresses this problem of mine and many others, I stand by my review and advise everyone to read VERY slowly if you choose to download this app.
Great if you’re desperate
Ok so I downloaded this app a little under a month ago in hopes to earn enough enough iTunes credit to buy an in app purchase on one of my favorite games (that I swear to never spend real money on). At first, everything went well. I took some surveys, and began racking up dollars. However, I began to notice that I would get 90% through some surveys and suddenly have a “glitch” that would force me to have to click cancel. It was a well placed “glitch”, because the survey would get what they wanted out of me but not actually have to reward me. In addition, the game DOES NOT give you unlimited surveys, after you use up the surveys on your dashboard there appears to be a “find more surveys” option, but it only works about 50% of the time. I estimate that the app only is willing to give you about 20 surveys a day, if which maybe 5 of which you will qualify for and be able to receive the reward. Also, if you need this app real fast, maybe if there’s a sale on a game or in- app purchase, you are out of luck. You can’t redeem a gift card until 72 hours from downloading this app. Last, this app is extremely glitchy, and does not let you turn it horizontally which some surveys require. Be warned, this app, while it seems cool, is only really good if your desperate.
- Survey Sampling International, LLC
- 125.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Survey Sampling International, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.