With Office Viewer for Safari you can read online Office and PDF documents directly in your browser without download and without native applications.
Usually when you are searching for documents online, you download them and then open a slow Office app just to find out it’s not what you are looking for. What a great productivity boost this extension can give you! By the way, it also reduces the risk of downloading malicious documents.
Office Viewer for Safari is a simple extension ready to use every time you need to take a peek at a document, but you do not want to download the file or to install third party software on your computer.
HOW TO USE IT
• Click on any Office or PDF document link and preview it in your browser instantly (without any third party software installed)
• Additionally, you can preview documents selecting the Quick View menu
• You can download the file from the preview window if you need to
• Word (DOC, DOCX)
• Excel (XLS, XLSX)
• PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
• Text (RTF, TXT)
• Acrobat PDF
• Preview online Office and PDF documents without download or native apps
• A fast, simple and convenient way to view documents on the web
• Very light and simple, it does not slow down your browser in any way
• Whether you open a file in its native program or using this online document viewer, it will look exactly the same way
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Bug fixes and small improvements
• Better help for new users
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work in High Sierra and Catalina beta
Doesn't work at all
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, I'm taking notes of all of them. Catalina is still in beta, it's not officially launched yet, but the app will be ready for it before it will be launched for sure.
But can you give me more details about your problem with the app? Any error message?
You can also write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure we can find a solution for this problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.