QuickWatch was made to make finding something to watch...quick! Whether you're watching by yourself or with a group a few clicks after opening the app and you should have a list of great options.
No need to create an account or sign in. In-n-out quick with less time browsing and more time to enjoy watching.
- See popular movies and shows right on the homepage and simply click to see details
- Find accurate movie or show suggestions by answering a few quick questions
- View movie/show details, play trailers, season/episode details, see starring actors/directors/creators and related movies/shows
- Track TV Shows so you know what you've watched and what you have left to watch
- View Cast/Crew profile to see info on them and view their other work
- Add Movies/Shows/Actors to a 'Favorites' list to quickly browse them later
- Add Movies/Shows to a 'To-Watch' list to quickly browse them later
- Use search to find and view details about a movie/show/actor
- Share a link to movies/shows/actors with your friends. Clicking the link will bring them to the app and open your shared content
- TVShow tracking: keep track of all your shows and manage your watchlist
- More Media Details: Get more info like Director/Creator of Media, Season/Episode details on shows, Actor Roles
- More Cast/Crew Details: Cast & Crew Credits, Bio, Birthdate, etc.
- Search as you Type: get search results as you type in the search field
- UI Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Effectively Find Passable Stuff to Watch Quickly
App is still relatively new to the toolbox, but the first handful of times we have used this to find something to watch, we have found passable movies each and every time using the easy to use filters for minimum rating, genre, maturity range, date range, etc. Curious to see if the app adjusts for our favorites and watch list, but it seems as though the suggestions are just getting better and more relevant as we go.
If you watch about every movie in your preferred categories, this is a great app to find movies that fit the bill you may have missed or suggest movies that you haven’t seen in a long time but may have enjoyed.
Wife expects me to be the AI to find the content for us to watch while she is the final veto; this is a great tool to rifle viewing options at her that we both probably will enjoy!
I’ve marked stuff we watched as favorites as stuff we want to watch in the watch-list, and want to see how the app acts with that data, if it still suggests the same movies after favorited, but based on my initial handful of experiences, I’ve really enjoyed it and can recommend giving it a try. What’ve you got to lose?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the awesome in depth review! Great suggestion about acting on the data in favorites/watchlist. Can definitely look at doing something with that.
Usually when I’m trying to watch something with my friends, it’s takes so long to narrow down choices, that by the time we’re ready to watch something, I’m already over it. This app is a really succinct way to figure out what everyone’s feeling and gives a reasonable amount of options so we’re not searching forever. I also have used it when I’m in a mood for “something “ but can’t quite put my finger on it, and I’ve found some fun movies and actually rediscovered some I’d seen years ago that I’d totally forgotten about.
QuickWatch is the Real Deal!
This app has saved me and my friends from the unending scrolling to find something to watch! It’s very simple to follow and allows us to find something to watch that we will ALL enjoy based on our moods/genres we’re interested in! When it ultimately provides suggestions on what to watch, it’s done in such an efficient manner that allows users to find out all the important information on specific shows/movies! This app is an absolute MUST!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kevin Jacob
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Kevin Jacob