Quicx is a lifecycle management tool which means we have tools for every phase of a project from Design through Facility Management. Utilize our iPad application to bring the tools to where the work is getting done… In the field.
Quicx mobile offers offline access to your project so internet connection issues are no longer an issue. Users can select what project information to only download to lighten the load on your device. Pairing up our mobile application with our Cloud hosted web application offers a complete set of tools for keeping your projects organized and efficient.
When you manage your own users the whole team can be involved and allow access to trade partners and clients for increased transparency and confidence in the delivery of the project. Let’s get started today!
· Preparation of Design Phase meeting minutes
· Tracking and electronic storage of design development drawings and specifications
· Entry of design review comments, real time on-line viewing, and tracking of responses to comments
· Development of the Master Equipment List (MEL) of equipment and systems to be commissioned
· Electronic storage of the Basis of Design, Commissioning Plan, Design Intent Documents, Owners Project Requirements (OPR), and other Design Narratives.
· Management of milestones dates as related to the master schedule
· Preparation of Construction Phase meeting minutes
· Tracking of revisions to construction drawings and specifications
· Entry and viewing of submittal packages and of submittal review comments
· Entry, posting of comments, and viewing of RFIs and Change Orders
· Field reports management including attached photos and non conformance items
· Preparation and completion of pre-functional checklists
· Preparation of Inspections and Punchlists
· Preparation and completion of functional performance tests
· Management and real time viewing of issues logs
Transition and Operations Phase
· Preparation and facilitation of operator training program including tracking of training plans, training materials, sign-in sheets, and training videos
· Preparation of and tracking receipt of closeout items including O&M Manuals, spare parts, and warranty certificates
· Management of Record Documents
- Chinook Systems Inc.
- 77.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2006-2014 Chinook Systems Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.