Leave QuietScrob running in background and it will scrobble all music you listen.
• Scrobbles Apple Music and iTunes tracks added to Library
• Shows now playing track on your Last.fm profile page
• No need for constant internet connection – tracks played offline are cached to scrobble later
• Tracks listened between app launches are caught too, the app can be launched from time to time
• Auto and manual adding of tracks to loved on Last.fm
• Widget showing latest tracks
• Improvements to Now Playing
Ratings and Reviews
This app is good and I’ve used it for a couple years now. However recently it’s been double scrobbling EVERYTHING that I’ve been listening to on my desktop without fail. I even tried to follow the instructions in the FAQ to prevent double scribbles but the setting to disable playback information is no longer available on the new Music app for Mac. I will probably end up switching to a new app if this continues
I love it
If you’re interested in scrobbling your lastfm plays via mobile device, QuietScrob seems to be the best option. It’s a little wonky to use, but it works well just to open the app at the end of the day and let it scrobble everything you’ve listened to throughout the day. And of course, it’s pretty well unusable unless you pay the $2.99 fee for unlimited usage, but that’s a low cost to actually being able to scrobble on the go.
Scrobbler stopped working
I paid for unlimited scrobbles and recently the app completely stopped recognizing the songs I listen to. It always worked with apple music and itunes before, but now it isn’t.
- Sergey Pershenkov
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Sergey Pershenkov
- In-App Purchases
- 1500 Scrobbles $0.99
- 5000 Scrobbles $1.99
- No Limit $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.