Quikcoder Subscription is a free app that uses US Patent #9,720,948 to search current ICD10 codes within milliseconds. You don't even need experience or medical knowledge to get the codes you need for billing and preauthorization of medical procedures.
• Subscription length is 1 year for $24.99.
• Your subscription starts with a 1 week FREE trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Your app will always be loaded with the most recent codes and artificial intelligence helps keep track of your most important searches for immediate access.
After your purchase is completed, the app does not even need to maintain contact with the iTunes Store in order to function. So even without Wifi or internet access, your app will still function normally.
It is currently loaded with the 2018 ICD10-CM code set, which contains about 75,000 codes. The new set typically comes out yearly on October 1, but there are periodic unscheduled updates that will be provided to you at no additional charge.
Please send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest 2019 ICD10-CM database is available using patented technology to bring you accurate codes very quickly that can be easily searched by anyone, even someone with no previous training or knowledge of medical billing codes. This database contains about 75,000 codes, and accurate coding means getting paid. The 2019 codes will be required on October 1, 2018.
- V Jain
- 473.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vivanti N. Jain, MD FACS
- In-App Purchases
- Quikcoder Yearly Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.