Quill lets you take a photo of your textbook page and receive a near-instant customized summary.
Quill is easy to use:
1. Take a clear photo of your textbook page
2. Crop your photo.
3. Read your Quill analysis
4. Hang out with friends
Quill was founded to help students, especially those with dyslexia, learn the contents of their texts more effectively. We at Quill understand the struggle of reading, rereading, and rereading again a single page just to understand the main points.
Therefore, most importantly, Quill increases student comprehension.
Quill is completely free to use, however, if you wish to create unlimited notes you must upgrade to Quill Pro. This upgrade has the following conditions:
- You will be charged $2.99 for 1 month from the time of purchase. The subscription only lasts 1 month.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• We've upgraded the servers. Your notes are now uploaded with extra care.
• If any of you like iPads, we've removed some of the cobwebs from the iPad version.
• As much as we appreciate your feedback, you can only send it once per note now.
• Miscellaneous bugs which we were too tiny to list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waste of time. & rude!
Waste of my time ! I tried to take a picture of what needed to be summarize and it said that we are no longer allowing for pictures or written notes to be taken or written so what’s the point of having this app I’m not here to hate on this app even know this app is what I would consider “needs more work” but there also is one good thing about this app it has “NO” ads !😂
Waste of money, time and space
I tried this on a story I wrote and it didn't summarize good at all. It picked out minor details and no one would know what happened in my story from the summarization. Also you are allowed only three notes and you cannot delete any notes without upgrading. Not worth it at all.
Never use this app
Honesty I think 1 star is giving the app too much credit. When I tried uploading a pic from a book the app kept saying failed and would never summarize it for me, the app failed to do the one thing is was made for
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.