Welcome to Quilt, a new kind of social wellness space to connect, share, and learn with others through daily conversations. It's like being at a friend's home or backyard having open conversations about anything and everything. Here, you can come as you are. There's no judgment, no filters, and you don't have to be an expert to share.
We believe that community is the greatest form of self-care. Because journaling and meditating alone can only do so much.
Oh, and we’re ad-free. We'll never share your data with anyone.
What to do on Quilt
- Explore your identity: Choose topics that spark your curiosity
- Talk about it: Join or host live conversations
- Meet your people: Connect with others to build your community
All conversations are community-driven. From spirituality and mental health to love and relationships, to career and purpose, we talk about it all. Here are a few examples of topics and titles:
- 7 Day Habit Challenge
- Founder Support Circle
- BIPOC Healing Space
- Open Mic Night!
- Parenting Circle (20 minutes)
- Human Design 101
- Manifest, Vent, Connect: Moving & New Jobs
Overheard on Quilt:
- This is one of the only apps that I leave my notifications on for. - AJ
- I Quilt while I drive, while I cook, while I take walks—seriously whenever. - Monica
- It’s like a voice chat with a group of friends who are all super respectful of giving people the space to be heard. - Joni
- This is the app that answers my question of how on earth do you make new friends as an adult? - Elliot
We'e been featured Bustle, Well+Good, The New York Times, TechCrunch, and more.
Need to get in touch? We’re here.
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @wearequilt
- Twitter: @wearequilt
Terms & Conditions
Hey there, have you taken a deep breath yet today? Why don't you do that now?
Now, for what's new in this version:
## New Features
- A new app icon! We hope you like it. :)
- Quilting is better with friends! Sync your contacts to invite your friends to Quilt.
- View scheduled quilts for longer! Now you can view upcoming quilts for 30 minutes past their scheduled time.
- Meet our new ambassadors! Welcome Laurie, Maurya, Cynthia, and Amalie to the Quilt Ambassador family. Curious about becoming an ambassador? DM us on Instagram @wearequilt
## What's Fixed
- Bug and design fixes to make your Quilt experience faster, smoother, and hopefully more supportive.
- Removed some rules that didn't allow certain words to be in descriptions of scheduled quilts.
Have questions? DM us at @wearequilt
Ratings and Reviews
A place where I can be my true self!
I started Quilting before it was the app you see today and we were meeting up in real life. The way the beautiful souls on the Quilt team have navigated the changes in the world and pivoted the product to be an audio only social app while staying true to their mission has been amazing to watch and be a part of. With the Quilt fam I have truly found my people. Like real people. I have made some of the most authentic connections I have ever made in my life, new lifelong friends I would have never come across IRL, and feel like I’m every moment I am accepted exactly as I am — an ever evolving being. I can’t say that for any other social media platform. I am able to be my true self in this community and each and every human I have met through this app has played a part in me feeling more comfortable being myself. So much so that I find myself being my true self in front of people I’ve never felt comfortable being my whole self in front of and then being like “oh that’s right you didn’t know that about me” and it feels SOOOO good that I have the confidence to do that. Long story short. This community lifts you up and will support you in being exactly who you are. 💗
Quilt has changed my life
I found out about Quilt at a women in tech networking event. I immediately loved the concept because I was having intimate conversation with strangers about their problems as well as my own. I had learned more in one conversation than I had in months of self contemplation. Making friends has always been hard for me. I had no girl friends in LA for two years and within 2 months I’ve made a group or girls I can call to hang out with, cry to, girls who have housed me when I left my apartment after a breakup, and girls I’ve shared meals with. I have met wonderful people and have deeply connected with women. I didn’t realize how much my mind and soul needed human connection until I got it. I highly recommend this app. Don’t go in with any expectations. Just be yourself. Before you know if you’ll have friends that last a lifetime. It’s crazy.
My lifeline for genuine community, connection + growth
I didn’t realize how much I needed Quilt in my life until it showed up. As someone who lives their life as a seeker - open to new connections, ideas and perspectives, Quilt has been a transformative home base for all things that leave me feeling expanded and inspired.
I am in awe at the way this community genuinely & respectfully supports one another and I’ve been able to trim my usage in other spaces because I get so much fulfillment all in one convenient place — Quilt.
Every room is unique, but I’m consistently impressed by the vulnerability, inclusivity and beaming warmth in each conversation.
Quilt is where I first shared I was pregnant, where I’ve opened up around my biggest fears and desires, and it’s also where I’ve spent countless hours giggling 🤣.
Download the app if you’re looking for a friend who always picks up.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- We Quilt Inc
- 55.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 We Quilt, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.