Which fabrics for this project ? Isn't it too bright ? Too dull ? I wish I could see it in the block !
Gain confidence in your quilt fabrics shopping with Quilt Wizard ! Take pictures of fabrics right on the spot, and immediately try them in your quilt project on screen. No need to carry snippets of fabrics with you when shopping, you can see straight away on your device how your choice of fabrics will perform on your quilt.
Here is how it works :
(1) Take pictures of your fabrics at home and keep them available into your photo library. From the application, select fabrics from the photo library or take a new picture with the camera.
(2) Choose fabrics and blocks to compose your quilt on the screen. Create a block, fill it with selected fabrics. Create as many blocks as necessary. Rotate, flip, duplicate blocks, to suite your design.
(3) Assemble the quilt with the blocks you have designed.
(4) Take photos of fabrics at the shop or quilt show. Leave a note so you can remember where you have seen this fabrics. Incorporate it into your existing block design, and immediately see the result on screen. Not looking good ? Try another fabrics !
Designing a quilt will only take few minutes !!
- Build your fabrics stash from the Photo Library or built-in camera
- Choose from a list of most popular quilting blocks (100+).
- Sashing and border options.
- Incorporate your already sawn blocks into your project
- Block rotation, flipping and duplication.
- Choose from two quilt layouts : straight, or on point blocks layout.
- Zoom in and out your quilt and block design while editing.
- Configurable quilt size.
- Design multiple quilts at the same time.
See the user guide at http://blog.wattlebird.com.au
Refresh for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was so excited when I found this app. Now, I am slightly disappointed. It has some very good features. For instance, I like being able to take pictures of my own fabric to use in the layouts. I wish there was more versatility to the layouts. It would be nice to be able to build a pattern from 1 block to however many you need for the size quilt you want. Currently the smallest layout is 16 blocks. It would also be nice to configure your own blocks by starting with a blank and dropping in squares or half squares, 1/4 squares or flying geese, etc. Currently, you have to choose from the blocks that are preloaded on the app. A drag and drop feature would be awesome. The upside is that it’s inexpensive. Not saying that it isn’t a helpful tool. Just wishing it was more versatile.
Great until recently! Please fix!
I've used this app for a very long time and absolutely loved it, until recently. Within the last few months it's started either freezing up completely or going so slow that it's useless. Please please update the app so it works better! Also add some more in depth instructions on how to use it! I figured it out eventually, but it would so much easier if there were clear directions on how to do things! Please fix the app! I love it and want to keep using it!
Does what I need it to do
Love the fact I can take a photo of my fabric and use it in my design.
I was able to create my own design by taking blocks in the App and manipulating them for my own design.
I just wish it could give me fabric requirements based in the final design vs. me calculating it manually.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.