The Quiltful app helps you organize your quilting projects, so you can have more fun sewing!
Many quilters have multiple projects in the works simultaneously. Keeping track of all these projects can be an overwhelming challenge that steals from the fun of quilting.
If you've ever asked yourself …
• Where is that picture I took of my quilt?
• How many UFOs do I have?
• Where did I put that project?
• What pattern did I use?
• What tops are ready to be quilted?
… then this app is for you!
With this project organizing app made just for quilters, you can:
• Organize your quilting projects
• Search for your projects
• Maintain records of quilts made
• Upload multiple photos of each quilt
• Add a description and notes about of your quilt project
• Note the type of project and the quilt size
• Record fabrics and patterns used
• Log the location of the project while you are creating it and after it is completed
• See the quilting steps you have already completed
• Track your progress and plan for the steps to do next
• View a summary of all your quilting projects, and their statuses, on one page
• Access the app and your account’s data from different platforms
We hope you find the Quiltful app useful and that it helps you organize your projects. The goal is to enjoy finishing those quilts!
Please like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest Quiltful news.
Navigation bug fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I needed!
This app is so helpful! I was constantly trying to keep track mentally of where I was with all of my projects. This is a simple and straightforward app that is very easy to use. I love being able to quickly keep track of my progress and to label my projects based on where I am in the process and how urgent it is. Some other users have listed some great ideas for improvements, such as the ability to add dates and upload multiple photos at once. I would also love to see those updates. A couple other things that I would love to see are: 1) add jelly roll rugs to the list of project types; 2) in the summary view, have a way to rearrange the order of the list (by urgency, date started, etc.).
Thanks for making such a great app. I’ll be sharing with all my quilty friends!
I am loving Quiltful!
I am a new quilter, just over a year. I started with small projects like table runners and placemats. I would work each project thru to the end, easy to keep track of. Then I had the brilliant idea to make 10 quilts for Christmas, one for each of my grandchildren. I am getting them done! Without this app, I would have gone nuts keeping track of what status each project was in. I found this app when I was searching for something to store notes and pictures of each quilt. This app is everything I could have hoped for. My only ask is for a way to sort them. Also, I cannot see the notes on the home page on the right hand side, they get cut off by the screen size. Thank you so much for such a great tool.
I loved setting up my quilt and sewing craft portfolio today and spent some productive time digging out photos from two different devices into one place. I shared it with several quilting groups on Facebook and it seemed to be a big hit! I give it four stars and I have some suggestions which would bump it up to five stars.
1) include a field for year started and year completed on each project
2) enable multiple photo selection for the uploads instead of one at a time. This would have saved me literally hours.
3) consider adding a sharing feature for Facebook or Instagram
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.