The Quiltful app helps you organize your quilting projects, so you can have more fun sewing!
Many quilters have multiple projects in the works simultaneously. Keeping track of all these projects can be an overwhelming challenge that steals from the fun of quilting.
If you've ever asked yourself …
• Where is that picture I took of my quilt?
• How many UFOs do I have?
• Where did I put that project?
• What pattern did I use?
• What tops are ready to be quilted?
… then this app is for you!
With this project organizing app made just for quilters, you can:
• Organize your quilting projects
• Search for your projects
• Maintain records of quilts made
• Upload multiple photos of each quilt
• Add a description and notes about your quilt project
• Note the type of project and the quilt size
• Record fabrics and patterns used
• Log the location of the project while you are creating it and after it is completed
• See the quilting steps you have already completed
• Track your progress and plan for the steps to do next
• View a summary of all your quilting projects, and their statuses, on one page
• Access the app and your account’s data from different platforms
Newly Launched - in-app Subscriptions :
The following packages can be purchased using our new In-app purchases feature to subscribe to the new Premium features:
Monthly subscription ($4.99)
Yearly subscription ($49.99)
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account upon purchase confirmation.
2. App Store may apply any sales tax that is applicable in your location for all their products.
3. Subscriptions may be managed by users by turning the auto-renewal "On" or "Off" under Users account settings.
4. Subscription gets renewed automatically unless the auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
5. Subscribed account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identifies the cost of the renewal.
6. You may unsubscribe at any time. This cancellation will take effect after the current subscription is expired.
We hope you find the Quiltful app useful and that it helps you organize your projects. The goal is to enjoy finishing those quilts!
Please like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest Quiltful news.App Store may apply any sales tax that is applicable in your location for all their products.
Terms & Conditions : https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/68536476
- Minor Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have for quilters!
I love this app! I really appreciate the ability to organize my projects and be able to see very quickly where I am at with all my UFOs. The app is simple to work with and understand. The premium service is extremely affordable and well worth it! I did have a weird glitch with the app not keeping my information and acting like I did not have the premium service, though earlier in the month it worked fine, as with previous months of service. So it was an oddity. I have contacted the developers and am over the moon thrilled with her response to the problem and willingness to do everything she could think of to fix it. We even spoke directly on the phone to try to figure out what was going on. We have a temporary fix at this moment. We still don’t know what happened or why, but she will be talking to the tech people to see if we can see what happened and make sure it doesn’t happen again or with other people. I am incredibly pleased with how much and how quickly I received a response to the issue, especially considering I reported it over the holidays. I also had a lovely conversation with her! I would absolutely recommend this app to new and experienced quilters alike! I am a new quilter and I really love having one place I can go to see the projects I have done, those I have started, and where I can add the ones I want to do next!
I am loving Quiltful!
I am a new quilter, just over a year. I started with small projects like table runners and placemats. I would work each project thru to the end, easy to keep track of. Then I had the brilliant idea to make 10 quilts for Christmas, one for each of my grandchildren. I am getting them done! Without this app, I would have gone nuts keeping track of what status each project was in. I found this app when I was searching for something to store notes and pictures of each quilt. This app is everything I could have hoped for. My only ask is for a way to sort them. Also, I cannot see the notes on the home page on the right hand side, they get cut off by the screen size. Thank you so much for such a great tool.
Just what I needed!
This app is so helpful! I was constantly trying to keep track mentally of where I was with all of my projects. This is a simple and straightforward app that is very easy to use. I love being able to quickly keep track of my progress and to label my projects based on where I am in the process and how urgent it is. Some other users have listed some great ideas for improvements, such as the ability to add dates and upload multiple photos at once. I would also love to see those updates. A couple other things that I would love to see are: 1) add jelly roll rugs to the list of project types; 2) in the summary view, have a way to rearrange the order of the list (by urgency, date started, etc.).
Thanks for making such a great app. I’ll be sharing with all my quilty friends!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quiltful, Inc.
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Quiltful, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $4.99
- Premium Yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.