Quintgel is a strategic puzzle game of falling gels. Gels-of-five drop onto your gameboard as you rush to puzzle them together before they hit bottom (this makes it much
more challenging than falling pieces of, oh, say, 4). Complete one or more lines at a time to burst the gels and score. If you let the gels pile up to the top, it's game over.
Strategy earns you loads of points! Plan ahead up to 5 moves, "veto" one piece in each level if you can't fit it in, or pick up more vetoes in the store if you want to really up that score. There are plenty of ways to rack up bonus points, like clearing multiple lines at once, leaving fewer pieces behind when you clear a level, and bursting the bonus rainbow gels, to name a few.
You can also challenge your friends to a game over Bluetooth!
It's super easy to get started, since we snuck in some 3-gel pieces in the earlier levels to make puzzling the gels together a breeze. Give it a try and see!
- Intuitive gameplay with colorful graphics and smooth in-game animation
- Preview of upcoming gels for strategic planning
- Customizable controls, including your choice of touch tracker, thumbpad and accelerometer controls (or a combo of all 3!)
- Optional play with a Bluetooth arcade controller. Visit quintgel.com/joystick for compatible devices
- Right or left handed game play
- Soft gels that can squeeze between already set pieces
- Bluetooth multiplayer support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Optional available boosts
- Enhanced for 5th generation iPhone and iPod Touch
- iOS 6 ready
- Compatible with MP3 player (allows you to play while the MP3 player is running)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Additional vetoes are now free!
Add as many vetoes as you like (up to 10) to make the game easier, or decrease your vetoes for an extra challenge.
Vetoes are configured on the "Store" screen (even though they are no longer in-app purchases) under "Extras".
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is really fun and very addicting. The game never crashes and has a great touch tracker that allows you to move the pieces easily.
Really fun game
Challenging and addicting. Can't wait to play it again!
Fun and interesting.
Why does this not appear as having entered a review?
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.