Quitter’s Circle helps you give up smoking and lead a smokefree life! Created by the American Lung Association and Pfizer, the app is developed with the goal of helping you increase your chances of quitting smoking.
You can create your own Quit Plan, learn useful tips - such as how to manage the urge to smoke - and receive daily motivation and support from your family and friends. Using our tracking feature, see how much money you’ve saved and how many days you’ve been smokefree. Stay motivated with encouragement from your supporters and badges when you reach milestones.
Start your journey to a smokefree life with:
- A PERSONALIZED QUIT PLAN: Set quit goals for when and how you want to quit smoking, and track milestones throughout the process, such as discussing your treatment options with a healthcare provider, creating a Quit Team with your supporters, starting a Quit Fund, and more.
- AN INNER CIRCLE FEED TO SHARE WITH YOUR QUIT TEAM: A circle of supporters can help you stay motivated by monitoring your progress and journey. Quitters and supporters can share Quit Cards, emoticons and stickers to help keep you motivated.
- A QUIT FUND: Setting up a Quit Fund can help cover the costs of quitting, such as healthcare provider visits, treatments, and celebrations along the quit journey as you hit milestones (such as one month smokefree!).
- TIPS, TOOLS & ARTICLES: Tips and articles, such as how to create non-smoking routines, help Quitters and Supporters understand the challenges of quitting and how to overcome them.
Quitter’s Circle is compatible with Apple Watch, which helps you track your progress on your quit journey and receive notifications.
Download the Quitter’s Circle app today, and find the support and inspiration you need to start the journey to a smokefree life!
Connect with us:
- Website - www.QuittersCircle.com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/QuittersCircle
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/QuittersCircle
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/QuittersCircle
Intended for U.S. audiences only.
The health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I've found the app to be good to have. With the daily check in it gives yourself accountability. However, I do wish it was a tad more interactive. And it has continually had my smoke free days off by 5 days I believe it is. That is something that definitely needs work.
Super frustrating 😤
I downloaded this app so I could complete a program thru work. I registered early and when it came time for to start the program I had forgot my password. I have tried for over a week to reset it but I keep getting the message...we're unable to process your request to reset your password. Please try again later. There is no contact link or anything on the app for assistance!!! Can you please fix this issue immediately so I can complete this program for my insurance thru work!!! Or at least respond to this with a working help link so myself, as well as others can get some assistance with resetting our passwords so we are able to access this app!
Rate non smoke app
I quit and told a few friends, it was nice to see the days of not smoking add up on the app. I found this and the info on the health benefits the most effective features of this app. I would like to see more " award" badges for smoke free day s like to work for your 10 day, 15 day , 20 day etc badge. And suggestions for a reward after each goal.
- Pfizer Inc
- 57.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Pfizer Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.