- Create simple multiple choice quizzes for children
- Answers represented by images
- Record question audio & personal feedback
- Quick Access function 100% usable by children
- Various settings and editing functions
- Great animations rewarding for correctly answered questions
- Share your created contents via e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox and many other
Quizmaker is a multipurpose quiz building tool. Packed with a simple user interface it allows an easy creation of children-friendly multiple choice questions while the answers are represented by images.
Apart from the varied editing tools, Quizmaker includes a Quick Access function for children, allowing them to use Quizmaker on their own without the risk of changing or deleting any of the quizzes. The main editing functions are accessible by pressing the buttons for multiple seconds. This prevents children from accidentally accessing the edit functions.
When playing a quiz, the user is rewarded with simple but entertaining animations (optionally, e.g. Wizard, Forklifter, Helicopter..). Additionally parents are able to record personal feedback for their children. Motivating them to try again, if they guessed the wrong answer and approving their effort when they got the right answer.
Last but not least Quizmaker comes with the functionality to share the content you created via e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox and many other.
With kind permission of Annette Kitzinger, the Quizmaker user interface as well as the provided example quizzes use images of the METACOM symbol system (www.metacom-symbole.de) in many places.
Fixed: App not recognizing direct-access URLs.
Fixed: Bug when importing quiz with the „Copy to Quizmaker” functionality.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benno Lauther
- 77.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2013-2018 custom media, Benno Lauther
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.