Fun, addictive, challenging, online trivia, that has the best of two worlds.
Sure, you’ve played trivia before. But, have you played a trivia where you can post about your interests on your favorite topic, make your own quiz and connect with millions of users who share your interest, worldwide?
Join millions of players in a brain teaser that combines social network and trivia- QuizUp!
Learn, grow and have fun challenging friends and players online on interests you’re best at.
What’s more? Play and earn badges that prove you’re the best in the world at your favorite topic
Play online while challenging friends or random opponents from around the world in a wide variety of topics ranging from general knowledge, logos, sports, Harry Potter, Disney, action movies, internet, video games and much more, for a nail-biting, quick, real-time match of trivia.
Climb global ranks and claim fortunes and new title for every topic.
Participate in a vibrant and engaging community with thousands of topics to choose from and new updates every week. Discover new interests along the way and make your own Quiz too!
Each quiz topic is set within a category where you can play, post, boast and interact with people who share your interests. Add to that our online tournaments!
Why you will get addicted:
• Thousands of topics to choose from.
• Millions of players to play with.
• Boasting rights to being the best from the rest. (You sweet snowflake!)
• Meet & compete with new people.
• The number of Memes.
• Tournaments Everyday! Prove your mettle.
• Topic Community.
• Sudden increase in topics you can talk about. (Yasss! Ice-breaking skills.)
QUIZUP, the QUIZUP design and color, GLU, the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Qluzos!! What? Your new QuizUp companions!
- Build a customized squad of Qluzos that describe you
- Play and win Mystery boxes that help your quest to collect all Qluzos!
- Wait! Did we mention Qluzos have PowerUps? Yeah.
- New Mode: Pop-Quiz! Get matched with equally skilled players with ease!
- ‘Echelons’: New comprehensive rating system to compare how you fare against friends.
- Updated Topics
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Major decline in quality
This used to be far and away my favorite trivia app- none of the others allowed for unlimited games as well as single and multiplayer features. I stopped playing for a while after players exploited an online feature (if the internet on either side stopped working, neither player would gain or lose points or reputation for the game. This led to people turning on airplane mode when losing games in order to not lose points) and only recently got back on the app. Much to my disappointment, it was unrecognizable. Communities under topics are filled with spam, confusing and unnecessary features muddle the screen, and worst of all, long buggy ads play constantly. The game has always had ads- I understand that to keep updates coming, they need to make money somehow- but now, at least 50% of time spent on the app is consumed by ads. I haven’t been able to play long enough to see if any other issues have been fixed, as I either get frustrated with the ads or one of the ads freezes my phone.
In summation, I really loved this app, and I wish it was anything like what I remember.
Too many ads, no option to buy ad free version?
I am so bummed, this used to be one of my favorite apps of all time. I have such great memories of playing with my brother while taking trains through Europe, or really any time we were together, laughing over outrageous questions or our outrageously incorrect answers. The wide array of topics is great (I mean, who knew Tea would be one of our favorite categories?!) and the app design is pretty good. However, the amount of ads is really disappointing. They take up so much space, and the frequency of video adds is outrageous. If there was a way to pay for an ad free version, I would in a heartbeat! I understand developers need to get paid, it just really is difficult to play now compared to 4 years ago when we first started.
My other issue - maybe a bug - is that when my brother and I tried to play just now, our challenges weren’t being sent to the other. We tried multiple times with all push notifications turned on, and none went through. The issue was for both of us. So even if we were down to play despite the ads, this issue means we definitely won’t be. Hoping something changes so I can change my rating of an app that was once a favorite.
Could be way better
I used to play this game a lot a few years ago and now it’s changed a lot and im not very fond of these changes.
I understand there’s a lot of ads but the problem for me is that some of the ads are unskippable and you have to wait 30 seconds for the ad when there should be a skip ad button after 5 seconds.
I’ve also experienced some glitches but they’re uncommon so it doesn’t bother me as much as the ads.
In the single player mode the wildcards can be a bit irritating since someone could not know any of them at all and can be completely stuck. To improve it i would make the topics you chose from topics that you’ve followed or topics that the player has tried before (have played at least one match) sure it would make single player mode way easier but that doesn’t make too much of a difference since you don’t receive as much xp as you would in a vs match.
Plus it isn’t too big of a deal as the other three but I really prefer the music that plays when you’re in the main menus when you’re not playing a match. Without it it makes the game feel empty. At least make it an option so those who like the music playing in the background can listen to it and those who don’t don’t have too.
This app could be way better and honestly this version just isn’t as good as the older versions but other than those reasons it’s an occasionally fun quiz app and it’s not too bad. Plus I like the minimalistic style.
- Glu Games Inc
- 193.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 - 2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- science $0.99
- stop $1.99
- social $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.