Fun, addictive, challenging, online trivia, that has the best of two worlds.
Sure, you’ve played trivia before. But, have you played a trivia where you can post about your interests on your favorite topic, make your own quiz and connect with millions of users who share your interest, worldwide?
Join millions of players in a brain teaser that combines social network and trivia- QuizUp!
Learn, grow and have fun challenging friends and players online on interests you’re best at.
What’s more? Play and earn badges that prove you’re the best in the world at your favorite topic
Play online while challenging friends or random opponents from around the world in a wide variety of topics ranging from general knowledge, logos, sports, Harry Potter, Disney, action movies, internet, video games and much more, for a nail-biting, quick, real-time match of trivia.
Climb global ranks and claim fortunes and new title for every topic.
Participate in a vibrant and engaging community with thousands of topics to choose from and new updates every week. Discover new interests along the way and make your own Quiz too!
Each quiz topic is set within a category where you can play, post, boast and interact with people who share your interests. Add to that our online tournaments!
Why you will get addicted:
• Thousands of topics to choose from.
• Millions of players to play with.
• Boasting rights to being the best from the rest. (You sweet snowflake!)
• Meet & compete with new people.
• The number of Memes.
• Tournaments Everyday! Prove your mettle.
• Topic Community.
• Sudden increase in topics you can talk about. (Yasss! Ice-breaking skills.)
QUIZUP, the QUIZUP design and color, GLU, the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the topics!
I love that you get to choose the exact topic you want, not just a category type. I especially love that as you go up in levels, you gain new titles for each topic that you can choose to use or not. And the daily tournaments and challenges is another fun feature. Just wish there was always at least a handful of options for both.
I would have definitely given 5 stars if it wasn’t for these 2 things...
1. It seems like the ads have gotten longer over the past few months. I understand they are needed, but after hitting “another opponent” those ads were pretty quick. Then there were also longer ads during other parts. But now it seems like every ad is way too long.
2. I wish there were more options to get tickets to use in the tournaments. A larger # of daily challenges would be great. That way we have a way of earning more tickets. Or if sometimes they did tickets for watching the ads too.
Bonus Question? Lol wut?
This app brings back so many memories to when I used to play it with friends back in high school. I remember trying to compete amongst my friends to see who knew Avatar: The Last Airbender better (it was me) or Dragon Ball Z (it wasn’t me). The fun was endless. Coming back to this after 5 years, it’s disappointing. No, it’s not the adds. No, it’s not the UI. It’s those dumb bonus questions. Basically every 5 questions, the app randomizes three topics you MUST pick and you HAVE to answer CORRECTLY or else it’s an automatic loss. Once, I got Judaism, World Leaders, and then some other nonsense topic I didn’t ask for! How am I supposed to know about a religion when I’m not even religious??? It’d be fine if these were optional or if they provided the player a bonus point for answering correctly which would reward the player for knowing just a little more than your opponent. But losing to these ends up in an AUTOMATIC GAME OVER. Like what?? I lost, not because I didn’t know the topic that I chose well enough, but because I didn’t know specific question in a specific topic that the app chose for me? Ridiculous. You can re-roll the topics by using in-game currency which, of course, can be earned through purchasing with real world currency. I’m not even mad at the ads because the app has to make money somehow, but man. Talk about corporate bs levels of change.
Too many ads, no option to buy ad free version?
I am so bummed, this used to be one of my favorite apps of all time. I have such great memories of playing with my brother while taking trains through Europe, or really any time we were together, laughing over outrageous questions or our outrageously incorrect answers. The wide array of topics is great (I mean, who knew Tea would be one of our favorite categories?!) and the app design is pretty good. However, the amount of ads is really disappointing. They take up so much space, and the frequency of video adds is outrageous. If there was a way to pay for an ad free version, I would in a heartbeat! I understand developers need to get paid, it just really is difficult to play now compared to 4 years ago when we first started.
My other issue - maybe a bug - is that when my brother and I tried to play just now, our challenges weren’t being sent to the other. We tried multiple times with all push notifications turned on, and none went through. The issue was for both of us. So even if we were down to play despite the ads, this issue means we definitely won’t be. Hoping something changes so I can change my rating of an app that was once a favorite.
- Glu Games Inc
- 219.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 - 2020 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- 80 Gems $0.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.