Famous Inspirational Quotes, Photos, Videos, Proverbs, and Sayings at your fingertips with Alarm Clock and Digital Photo Frame.
• Send quote or quote with photo together to Facebook/Google+ feed, Twitter, Email, Text, or any other supported apps.
• Mark quote as your favorite or create your own.
• Browse quote by author, favorite, or your saved quotes.
• Use Alarm Clock to wake up everyday with best motivational quote.
• Play continuously Quote and Photo at configurable duration as a digital photo frame, photos can be played from your camera roll album also.
• Provides detail text and video about Author and Quote.
• Video by pre-defined Categories has been provided.
• Print or Save in your camera roll album.
• Listen to quote.
• Voice command activated.
• Configurable quote notification.
★ In-app purchase is available to Include Inspirational Videos, Alarm, Advertisements free etc. ★
Disclaimer: All quotations remain the intellectual property of their respective originators. We do not assert any claim of copyright for individual quotations. Just because we quote someone doesn't mean that we approve of them or their ideas, or agree with their words.
Few Customer Reviews:
• I learn to live and I live and learn thru this quotes...
• I like the variety and applicability of quotes...
• I find this an excellent source for my writing and speaking. The most complete and user friendly I have found...
Updated photo download logic.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a wonderful app for inspirational quotes! The interface is a little strange with how you can share things, I don't find it to be terribly user friendly but I still love the app. The pictures sometimes get in the way of the words so it makes it a little hard to read the quote. However, I would recommend this app!!
On that raining day, when you're just crying for some humor? Or in that nonsensical situation, in which you're ready to apply about anything even thinly (not) related to make it all make sense? When does your phone beep and give you those perfectly (not) related words of wisdom? Quote it, ladies and gentlemen, the panacea for boredom, loneliness and homework. Impress your friends with impressive quotes and sayings (hide in embarrassment when they ask you for the quote again tomorrow). Honestly, this is a fine app. You can't search the quotes but I do occasionally appreciate the brain treat of some good phrase. If you have the space, why not get it. Just watch out if you like to keep your phone on loud because it will not hesitate to interrupt class or meetings or sleep at odd times. I think that it becomes more active the more you pay attention to it; so, if you mess around with it just before bed don't be surprised that it'll sen a few more messages you way before it quiets down again. Decently made, decently good quotes.
CHECK ON SOURCES PLEASE
This is a great idea and would get more students involved in gret people and pictures very few know.
However, there is a serious note to this app. Example, Your opening quote is one from Gandhi, nice, but I would not use any of his material because of the real man he was.
Gandhi isn't the person so many people think he was. He was an idealist without any concern for humanity as a whole or the consequences of one's own words and how they could destroy a nation and all our freedoms we value so highly. Just read his own letters to England concerning WWII. He encouraged diligently for England to surrender to the Nazis. This is but one of many of his writings that show the true distorted view of human life Gandhi held. So, please, really check out the people, their colleagues, their writings, home life, education, etc. before you believe they are worthy of your admiration.
- Kirit Viradiya
- 46.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 IshTec, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Include Inspirational Videos, and Alarm, remove advertisements $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.