Curate your personal library of found quotations. Collect, organize, and share your library and select a quotation for each new day.
• Collect. Start your own collection as you discover sayings from influential people, phrases from movies, and lines of poetry.
• Organize. Tag your quotations and group by tag. Sort by your favorite authors or by date added to show a passage of time.
• Today. Schedule personalized quotations for every day to uplift yourself during hard times and stay motivated in pursuit of your goals. Opt to receive reminder notifications or use the today widget.
• Archive. Your collection is yours to keep and not locked away. Export to a convenient CSV-formatted package for safekeeping or as a keepsake. Import either from this package or the legacy Quotebook-formatted CSV.
• Share. Quickly save quotations found in other apps and share select quotations from your collection.
• Fixed a bug where collections were missing. Sincere apologies!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and has tons of features.
Recommend for quotes collectors. It’s better to have picture support sot hat I could add some descriptive photo along side with quotes
A good start, but improvements needed to fit my goals
My goal is to have quotations that I write push to me at a regular cadence. This app doesn’t quite help me reach that goal. When I try to schedule a quote to push to me, the only option I get is to have a push today. I want the app to remember to remember these quotes, not me!
So say every 60 days I read quotation A. Then tomorrow I read quotation B. Then another 60 days from tomorrow, I get to read quotation B again.
Can you add this feature?
Developer Response ,
Could you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with more detail about your feature request so that I can design a solution that fits the needs of many? How do you envision this app fitting into your lifestyle? How does a 60 day cadence help you? Thank you for your feedback - Chris
Does exactly what I wanted it to do without any unnecessary bells or whistles! So happy I came across this beautiful tool!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.