Curate your personal library of found quotations. Collect, organize, and share your library and select a quotation for each new day.
• Collect. Start your own collection as you discover sayings from influential people, phrases from movies, and lines of poetry.
• Organize. Tag your quotations and group by tag. Sort by your favorite authors or by date added to show a passage of time.
• Today. Schedule personalized quotations for every day to uplift yourself during hard times and stay motivated in pursuit of your goals. Opt to receive reminder notifications or use the today widget.
• Archive. Your collection is yours to keep and not locked away. Export to a convenient CSV-formatted package for safekeeping or as a keepsake. Import from this package format, the legacy Quotebook formatted CSV, and other CSV formats.
• Share. Quickly save quotations found in other apps, and share select quotations from your collection.
• Display images for well-known authors throughout the app.
• Home screen quick action for adding a new quotation.
• Auto-detect quotations on the clipboard when adding a new quotation.
• Improved auto-fill of quotations such as when sharing text to Quotemarks from another app.
• Search within an author grouping.
• Bulk rename an entire author grouping.
• Jump to an author grouping from a quotation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app out there for saving quotes
With some added features, it could be as good as the late, great Quotebook.
A good start, but improvements needed to fit my goals
My goal is to have quotations that I write push to me at a regular cadence. This app doesn’t quite help me reach that goal. When I try to schedule a quote to push to me, the only option I get is to have a push today. I want the app to remember to remember these quotes, not me!
So say every 60 days I read quotation A. Then tomorrow I read quotation B. Then another 60 days from tomorrow, I get to read quotation B again.
Can you add this feature?
Developer Response ,
Could you email me at email@example.com with more detail about your feature request so that I can design a solution that fits the needs of many? How do you envision this app fitting into your lifestyle? How does a 60 day cadence help you? Thank you for your feedback - Chris
I purchased this as a replacement for the legendary Quotesbook app as it says it will allow me to use it with my old data. Much to my dismay, the tags function does not work. I was testing this and put in a quote I liked and found nothing I did makes tags work. No help section to know what to do.
Developer Response ,
I would like to get this resolved for you. The website has support topics that include importing. Although there’s a lot that can “go wrong” the import process is far more detailed than any other app offers. This is a new feature. I personally don’t have access to Quotebook and did what I could working with others like you and may have missed something, too. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you. Best, Chris
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.