“Quran First” is a unique application for recitation, memorization and translation of Quran.
“Quran First” is versatile, highly portable, easy to use and an ideal partner on our journey to true understanding and discovery of Holy Quran. Listen to beautiful recitation of Holy Quran and follow it with English & Malayalam translation by various scholars.Newly added feature adhan ( prayer call ) timings & alarm available now.This Powerful and easy to use app is free to download.With your support and suggestions In Sha Allah we hope to develop this app further and continue to add more features.
May Almighty Allah accept our good deeds and Grant us good in this world and hereafter. Aameen.
- Simple and easy user interface.
- Beautiful audio recitations of Holy Quran.
- English translations by Shakir, Yusuf Ali, Muhammed Ali.
- Malayalam translations by Cheriyamundam Abdul Hameed Madani and Kunji Muhammed Parappor, Shaik Muhammed Karakkunnu and Vanidas Elayavoor.
- English transliteration.
- Options to view Quran with or without translation.
- Easy index and search functionality.
- Add bookmarks.
- Recitation repeat function to easily memorize.
- Ayah sharing via email, sms and different social medias.
- 'Asma ul Husna' playback - 99 names of Allah
- 'Qibla' direction finder that points towards the Kaaba'h from practically anywhere in the world.
#NEW FEATURE: Qibla direction
#Some UI enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great UI! + advice
Great user interface and great transitions! Little lag. I love this app. It's going to replace all my others.
1. Let the translation/transliteration be a checkbox system so that you can have both a translation and transliteration at the same time.
2. Provide a key in the More page that explains which English letters correspond to what Arabic letters/sounds.
3. Move the Facebook link to the More section. It's just begging for a
pocketdial or misclick.
4. Add a delay between each ayat. It sounds choppy when listening to a surah all at once.
5. Add an auto play option. Perhaps even by default
6. Put the search ayat bar on top and the play audio button on bottom. Replace the search bar with a magnifying glass that turns into the search bar when you click on it. And make the play audio button a big "play" triangle.
I'm a muslim looking for the Quran , lifesaver.
App crash while select prayer time location...!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.