Understand, learn, and compare the Classical Arabic meaning of every word of every verse in the entire Quran in simple to understand modern English.
- A color coded word by word translation of every word of every verse
- A full translation of every verse
- A concordance of all occurrences of the Arabic word and its corresponding root throughout the Quran
- Commentary on meanings for each Arabic root
- Full search functionality Arabic/English verse, roots, meanings, and translation
- Flashcard and multiple-choice questions for each word in the Quran
How to get started with the app:
Top of the app: "Select" a Sura / Chapter (1 - 114) and corresponding verses of interest (0-286).
"Grid" tab will show you a translation of the verse for every word in a grid view for the selected range. Click on any word in the Grid tab to see the occurrence of that root throughout the entire Quran.
"Reader" tab will show you the full verse in Arabic along with its English translation.
"Flashcard" tab will generate flashcards for every word (sequentially by default) in the range selected. Tapping the card will show you the translation. Swipe cards to see the next word. Click the three-letter root at the top of the card to see every occurrence of that word and its root throughout the Quran.
"Multiple Choice" tab will generate multiple-choice questions for every word (sequentially by default) in the range selected. Tapping an answer will let you know if you selected the right translation. Swiping to the right will show you the next word on the list. Click the three-letter root at the top of the card to see every occurrence of that word and its root throughout the Quran.
"Color" tab: a color-coded word by word breakdown of each verse. Match the colors for any word between the English and Arabic to better understand the translation.
"Search" tab: search for any word or root (English or Arabic) in either the reader, root, or grid views.
About the Quran Study subscription
- Price may vary by location
- Subscribe monthly ($4.99) or annually ($14.99) to access to all content
- Alternatively, you may purchase unrestricted access to all content for a single, one-time charge ($19.99)
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription
Terms of Service: https://quranstudy19.com/terms-of-use/
Here are the updates in this version:
- Ability to change Arabic font
- Ability to adjust text size
- Adjust the audio speed
- Improve search functionality
- Fix bugs, improve performance, and UX/UI
Ratings and Reviews
This app is everything I needed. It’s so well thought out, you can tell the developers (may Allah reward them) really cared and understood what it is like to learn and understand the Quran word by word, so many different styles for each type of learner.
I recommend you find another app
The app omits the last two verses of Surah 9–based on the teachings of Rashad Khalifa, an Egyptian American chemist who was murdered in Arizona in 1990. The developer intentionally removed the verses from the App and disputes the authenticity of the verses. There is no notice or warning from the developer to inform you that the developer decided to modify the original text of the Quran by omitting the last two verses of chapter 9. As a result, I can’t help but wonder what additional modifications to the original text were made by the developer. The footnote to Surah 98 verse 2 of this App identifies Rashad Khalifa as God’s last messenger. Rashad Khalifa purportedly taught That Muslims should not follow Hadith and Sunnah. This app is not consistent with main stream Islamic scholarship.
This Quran was made by a Quran only person, alterations from original and no hadith insights
.This would have been a great app I believe but The Quran used in this is by a guy named Rashad Khalifa. He does not accept Hadith. So I can’t take his translation, as the Quran was revealed to guide literal events in Hadith at times for our lessons. HE REMOVED THE LAST TWO VERSUS OF CHAPTER 9… I’m staying far away from this app for these reasons. I wish they’d acknowledge this difference from mainstream muslims in there description. Hey app developers, I highly recommend you double check your understanding of quran only and see people like mohammed hijab or Adnan rashid debate this idea. It’s easily broken and should be looked at (hadith). Research!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Motoread, Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Motoread, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- QuranLifetimeSubscription $19.99
- QuranMonthlySubscription $4.99
- QuranYearlySubscription $9.99