• Learn Quranic Arabic (IndoPak Script) through Color Coding.
• Word for word Color Coding of Al-Quran in Arabic Text with a corresponding
English Text translation.
• For the readers of Al-Quran whose language is not Arabic but who intend to
understand Quran in Arabic.
• Color Coded Arabic English Translation in contemporary English.
• Derived from the following Authentic English Translations.
* The Meaning of the Glorious Quran, An explanatory Translation
(Revised) by Mohammad Marmaduke Pickthall.
* The Glorious Quran, Translation and Commentary by Allama
Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
* Tafheemul Quran. Syed Abul Aala Maududi, translated in English
by Muhammad Akbar Muradpuri, Abdul Aziz Kamal and Zafar
* The Noble Quran in the English Language. By Muhammad Taqi
al-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
* The Quran: The First American Version. By Thomas B. Irving
* The Quran with corresponding English Meaning. Sahih
By Hafiz Khan and Mir Islam
Evergreen Islamic Center, San Jose, California
New rev of Arabic English InPak Color Coded Quran for present and next generations of iPhones and iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
I found what I was looking for. They are so many apps out there but I couldn't find an app with IndoPak script. I had a fear of making mistakes while reciting quran. Now that I found this app I am glad that I can recite more and minimize my mistakes inshallah!
Surprised this app doesn't have more attn!
Love the app and the colored texts to identify the translation word for word. JazakAllah
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.