SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a touch screen device”.
This is a digital version of the 13 line Hifzi Quran familiar to Muslims from South Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Use slider to jump to a page
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- 12 free gapless audio recitations included with the purchase: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit - Mujawwad and Shaykh Abdul Basit - Murattal
- Recitations available as in app purchase: Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri, Yahya Hawwa, Salah Hashim, Khaled Al Qahtani and Fares Abbad. More coming soon inshaAllah.
- Audio recitation includes repeatition and grouping of multiple ayaahs to aid memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Search within Quran text and translations
- Background audio playback
- iCloud Sync (on iOS6+)
Please follow us on twitter @SHLinfoSystems
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
Holy Quran moshaf Koran Ramadan Ramazan Masjid Mosque Ramzan مجاني mus’haf المصحف Islam Muslim zikar azkaar Taraweeh Sahoor Iftar Tajweed Koran Mushaf القران الكريم اسلام قران الكريم مصحف مسلم معلم علم المعلم الجوال قراءه تجوید احكام التجوید مصحف قراءة القرآن الكريم كريم قرآن الكريم المجود الاكتروني الشريف السديس الشريم قطر رمضان تراويح ختمه المسجد مسجد مشاري العفاسي الله اكبر اذكار افطار سحور
- Bug fixes.
- Updated urdu translation.
- iOS 8 support.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
- Smaller app size.
- Page file will download the first time a page is opened.
- An option to download all page files at once is available from the settings menu.
Follow us on Twitter: @SHLinfoSystems
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Our website: www.shlinfosystems.com
Contact us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Quran app
It’s the 13 line Quran that we grew up reading so its easy to read (font-wise).
The translation is on the bottom so its easy to follow along as the Qari is reciting the ayat.
The translation is clear English with no old-school English (like Thee and Thou) - makes it easy to understand.
We can change the reciter from the drop down on top left instead of going to the settings. That's a time saver and makes it easy to listen to different Qaris easily.
The page numbers are sliders - very easy to use - as opposed to typing in a page number.
Notification about the start of the Juz, quarter and Sajda's on the page.
The navigate option at the bottom makes it easy to move between various Surah and Juz.
All of the navigation options keep the main Quran page on display - that’s the beauty of this app. - very user friendly MashAllah.
The grouping of Ayats and the 'repeat group' option is very useful for memorization.
All in all - the best Quran app out there MashaAllah, Alhamdulillah. JazakAllah Khair to the developers for such an app.
This app is amazing. Translations, recitation and high resolution 13 line which I grew up with. 5 stars
Very good for memorizing quran
- Sarim Hussain
- 127.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 SHL Info Systems
- In-App Purchases
- Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly $0.99
- Sheikh Mishary Al-Afasy $0.99
- Mega Audio Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.