SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a smart phone”.
This is a digital version of the 15 line Quran app familiar to Muslims from south Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Type in the page number to go to.
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- 12 free gapless audio recitations included with the purchase: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit - Mujawwad and Shaykh Abdul Basit - Murattal
- Recitations available as in app purchase: Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri, Yahya Hawwa, Salah Hashim, Khaled Al Qahtani and Fares Abbad.
- Option to repeat audio of a group of ayaahs or the entire surah to aid in memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Full screen mode
- Search within Quran text and translations
- Background audio playback
Please follow us on twitter @SHLinfoSystems
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
App is now universal
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great indopak font Quran app. And 15 line
I read on my iPad. Bookmarks and notes are seamlessly integrated into all devices. I can pick up from same spot on iPhone. The font is clear and can be more clear but is very good still. Especially since they make it look like an actual physical copy. I highly recommend this app for all to download. There are other options (translations/audio) but I like it as a no frills simple Quran reading app. Keep up the good work guys. Perhaps consider updating to the new iPad Pro and iPhone max specs.
Great App!!!!! I would recommend to anyone using a 15 liner Quran
This is a great app. Especially if you are doing hifz in a 15 liner Quran. You can't carry your Quran everywhere, but if you have this app you can still read and memorize everywhere. Great app!
There is one glitch though, in Surah rum the audio is not in sync with Shiekh Salah-al-Budair. It would be wonderful if you guys fixed it.
Very good App - All in One - Recitation, Meaning and commentary
This is a great App and one of the early apps. I appreciate the developers for keeping it up with continuos improvements. Its an all in one App, with different reciters, meaning in many languages etc. keep up the good work. May Allah SWT bless you in this world and hereafter.
- Sarim Hussain
- 149.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2012 SHL Info Systems
- In-App Purchases
- Sheikh Mishary Al-Afasy $0.99
- Mega Audio Bundle $6.99
- Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.