SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a smart phone”.
This is a digital version of the 15 line Quran app familiar to Muslims from south Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Type in the page number to go to.
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- A Huge collection of gapless audio recitations. Currently we have: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit (Mujawwad & Murattal), Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri, Yahya Hawwa, Salah Hashim, Khaled Al Qahtani and Fares Abbad.
- Audio recitation with repetition and grouping
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Full screen mode
- Search within Quran text and translations
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
New in this version:
- Bug fixes
New in previous version:
- Bug fixes.
- Updated urdu translation.
- iOS 8 support.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
- Smaller app size.
- Page file will download the first time a page is opened.
- An option to download all page files at once is available from the settings menu.
Follow us on Twitter: @SHLinfoSystems
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Our website: www.shlinfosystems.com
Contact us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best quran app for me so far
This has been the best Quran app for me till now. It just feels like reading the paper Quran not the electronic format. They have different translations, different recitations options, you can take notes, do bookmarks. I remember I used to use different colors for different annotations for myself. This has been really useful for me and hopefully inshallah it will be for you.. The only thing I wished they could fix is the in app purchase options. They have multiple options to purchase from and I know it's helpful for people who know exactly what they want to buy. For a less knowledgeable person like me I get confused easily.
Best Qur'an App Around!!
I have been looking for the urdu script Qur'an for a very long time and I finally came across this app (recommended to me by a close friend). I love the display and the quality of the Mushaf and the variety of reciters is truly phenomenal! The bonus feature, in my opinion, is the drawing tool that allows you to make marks on the Mushaf. As a student who is memorizing the Qur'an, that tool comes in handy a lot when someone listening to me marks my mistakes so that I can go back and fix them. All in all, definitely a worthy app, and I really hope more features keep getting added to it!
Mashallah! Amazing Quran App!
May Allah reward you for your efforts! This app is the 15 line desi script version of the Quran that is found in Masjid Al Nabawi and Masjid Al Haraam. If you are trying to do Hifz, or just looking for a beautiful Quran to read on the go, this is the Quran App to get! Please consider adding Tajweed colors. Also please make it so that one can make notes easier on the pages. I purchased the package that lets me put annotations on the page and it is really tough to get it right. Can't zoom in enough to write.
- Sarim Hussain
- 233.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 SHL Info Systems
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Pack 1 $1.99
- Feature pack 1 $2.99
- Mega Audio Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.