Qur'an Memorizer is the most beautiful and powerful copy of the Qur'an available for your iPad and iPhone. It looks, feels and responds so much like a real book that you might just forget you're using an app at all. The focus is where it belongs - on the words of Allah.
Jump right in – you don't need to learn how to use it
• Turn the crisp, clear pages just like in a real book
• Find your spot easily with the same layout as copies of the Qur'an you'll find in almost any masjid in the world
• Read one page at a time in portrait mode, or two, in landscape
• Start right away – you don't need internet access to download audio or translations
Discover the powerful features behind the simplicity
• Navigate quickly to any page, juz, surah or ayah
• Hear high quality audio from the reciter of your choice
• Look up the translation of your choice
• Search the translations for any word or phrase
• Bookmark any number of pages and add titles and notes to the bookmarks
• Add notes to any ayah
• Auto-Play audio loops even when the app is in the background, or your phone has gone to sleep
• Browse ayahs quickly in the new text-only power-user mode
Make Qur'an Memorizer work for you
• Activate VoiceOver mode for accessibility - you can use the app if you're visually impaired or blind
• Choose from 27 different reciters
• Change the audio playback speed to suit your personal preferences
New Premium features!
- Play audio of translations after playing the audio of the verses.
- Add and view comments to other people's posts
- Posts are private by default
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Magnifficent and very helpful, just one thing more ...
After a long time, it came with a new wonderful update, which was needed. Now this app in magnificent in all cases.
Thank you so much dear developer for this amazing, helpful update.
But still i would suggest that if it is possible to delete the files from default reciter (Mishary Al-Afassy), we can save a lot of storage in our iOS devices. That would be appreciated in advance.
Thank You so much.
Developer Response ,
﷽ السلام عليكم Jazaak Allah Khair for your support. The new version is out now. There will also be another version coming out next week, inshaAllah that will have many more reciters. FYI: I'm seeing a few reports of crashes, even though I didn't see this before submitting the app to the App Store. If you do see a crash, please delete the app and re-install. That should fix it. Please let me know if you have any other issues with this. You can also reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter at @quranmemorizer or Facebook at facebook.com/quranmemorizer. Jazaak Allah Khair
My family has been using this website and then the App for past 12 years now. We parents along with our 4 children have memorized a lot of surahs. Alhamdilillah
Excellent website and App.
May Allah accept your efforts and reward you all abundantly.
Enjoy the app, but would like to see more
Love the ability to memorize from what looks like an actual mushaf. I wish the play function was linked stronger to the page that I am reading. I usually memorize while I’m in the car, so don’t have the ability to set up an audio loop. I would like to be able to press play from the page that I am on and have the recitation start an automatic continuous recitation.
- Euclid Software, LLC
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Euclid Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Features - Yearly $9.99
- Unlimited Features - Monthly $1.49
- Unlimited Features - Quarterly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.